Next song of new album

JoeSellMozza

seems to be Knockabout World...
8EFE545E-3D20-4D32-A9A0-CBA501BE75E5.jpeg

Did the song lengths appear before the other 2 tracks were released? Can’t say I noticed.

Wowe new song! I guess I can stop listening to “Love Is On The Way Out” now.

If any single will get a push it’ll be this one. Maybe we’ll get a video or a physical single

If any single will get a push it’ll be this one. Maybe we’ll get a video or a physical single

Ooh, are you the same anon who correctly told us 'Love is on...' was about to be released? If so, anymore info you can share on this new song? Thanks.

Yes, they did!
Do you think it will be out this Friday already? That's pretty fast. When did the song lengths for the other two songs appear?

It would be hilarious if he made a new song available on Valentine day (= this coming Friday).
Of course it should be " Darling I hug a pillow-lava".

If you remove some of the lyric from each line, it’s really not that repetitive of a lyric!

!Viva Viva!

Love is
Love is
Love is
Love is
Love is
Love is
Did you see
Did you see
Did you see
Did you see
Hunting down, shooting down
Love is
Love is
Love is
Love is
Love is
Love is
Did you see
Hunting down, shooting down
before it goes
Before it goes
Before it goes
Do you have the time to show me
What's it like
What's it like
what's it like
Oh take time
Be mine
The wrong one
The wrong one
Oh
The wrong one
The wrong one
Oh
The wrong one

I really didn't like it much on first listen but then Mozza did that neat trick he so often does with his songs, I listened to it half a dozen times and became addicted. I go to sleep and wake up with it ringing in my ears.

I really didn't like it much on first listen but then Mozza did that neat trick he so often does with his songs, I listened to it half a dozen times and became addicted. I go to sleep and wake up with it ringing in my ears.

This but like 60 times.

Yep. It won me over too. My expectations for the album aren't sky high I'll admit based on the two songs but I won't be surprised if I'm surprised.

This but like 60 times.
It's got this sort of mournful melody to it and while lyrically very simple (but then oftentimes great songs are) it gets stuck in the head really quickly. I loved Blobby on first listen but this I now like more after sustained listening. As I say Morrissey has pulled this sneaky trick many many times over the course of his career. He must get the producer to slip some kind of subliminal mind meld into his tracks that hypnotically pull you in.

P.S Though he has never managed to do this to me with Earth Is The Loneliest Planet, which I know according to our new fren isn't particularly kino, but I guess you can't win 'em all.

I'm just hoping that 'What Kind of People Live in These Houses' gets a physical release, so we can get Loyd Grossman on the cover art.

It's got this sort of mournful melody to it and while lyrically very simple (but then oftentimes great songs are) it gets stuck in the head really quickly. I loved Blobby on first listen but this I now like more after sustained listening. As I say Morrissey has pulled this sneaky trick many many times over the course of his career. He must get the producer to slip some kind of subliminal mind meld into his tracks that hypnotically pull you in.

P.S Though he has never managed to do this to me with Earth Is The Loneliest Planet, which I know according to our new fren isn't particularly kino, but I guess you can't win 'em all.

MY fren not YOUR fren! :rage:

Back
Top Bottom