NME: Owner of 'cannibalistic' Icelandic venue says Morrissey never asked them to go meat-free

hes balding, very hefty, lacking a record deal, extremely tight with a quid (the few he still has), wears camisoles with stripes on the sleeves,supposedly only eats veggies.....prim and no fun...
hardly a great catch.

He's not hefty.

And he is a millionaire, loved by many....

So is Donald Trump. Your point is what, exactly? Oh, you're an adoring 'fan' without the ability to think for yourself? Who knew?

So, being a 'millionaire' and 'loved' by a delusional cult fan-base exempts a person from moral scrutiny when they prance around stages worldwide denouncing the masses as guilty of 'murder'. Whilst eating the products of torture/slaughter 'murder'. There's no difference between meat and cheese. By his own *logic* Morrissey is a murderer and has been for his entire career as an *animal rights voice*

Best
BB

Yeah well, this is probably true.

But it applies to you and your sidekicks as well. Boring people repeating the same phobias over and over. Just as boring as listening to "Meat is Murder" on a continuous loop. It's a mental health issue with you guys. You protest too much. It's a sickness boys.

There's only a need to repeat the *cheese* riff because so many of Morrissey's delusional *fans* insist it's not relevant so they can protect their wasted emotional investment in this pseudo intellectual singer. It's a mental health issue for them, they have to defend their sunk investment in The Myth Of Morrissey The Voice For Animals. Debunking this nonsense cult is a sign of both intellectual vigour and mental health on my part.

It wouldn't surprise me if Morrissey ends up with a live show entirely consisting of 'Meat Is Murder' on loop. He fixates on this absurd ditty because his subconscious mind is trying to communicate to him that he is just as implicated in the torture/slaughter through his support of the cheese-veal axis of evil. But he's not listening. It's rather alarming to watch someone waste 3 decades of their life pretending to be something they're patently not. Morrissey has some weird phobia about animal flesh and blood but not animal pus (milk) made into cheese. That's for him to discuss with his therapist. He's a harmless crank with a melodious singing voice. Nothing more.

best
BB

Realitybite, Brummie, You, all sound like jilted lovers except for the fact he would never ever look at any of you twice
Move on, do something, your hate for Morrissey is bizarre beyond words.

I've purchased consumer goods (recorded music) and consumer experiences (live concerts) from the Morrissey corporation. I have never had any erotic response to him. He is a harmless crank. I have time to do crosswords, Solitaire, sudoko and debunk The Cult Of Morrissey. The idea that debunking a crackpot singer and his delusional fans is motivated by 'hate' is incorrect, though I note with a wry smile your cult leader thought it was in his interests to call his first solo album/sermon 'Viva Hate'.

Morrissey's hatred for meat-eaters is bizarre beyond words. Calling carnivores 'murderers' and equivalent to Nazi death-camp guards and paedophiles whilst eating the products of the torture/slaughter cheese-veal axis of evil is a sign of a chaotic thinking process bordering on the psychotic. As is labelling the entire population of China a 'sub-species' for animal cruelty whilst eating the products of animal cruelty.

When Morrissey explains how he justifies stealing the milk from the bull calf for cheese whilst knowing it will end up as veal...then we can conclude this debate. But until then, it's really no problem for me to debunk his drivel each and every time he makes ludicrous claims to care about animals, such as this preposterous outburst about a venue in Iceland who clearly have no record of refusing his demands and are struggling to present their version of events without highlighting Morrissey as an utter loon. The population of Iceland is the same as the city of Coventry. It's hardly a loss for him to ditch an offer to play there. If he loves Iceland he can explain why, since nearly everyone there eats copious amounts of meat, fish, eggs and milk. It's hardly an ideal place to grow vegetables since the Vikings deforested it and turned it into a soil-less desert.

best
BB

Truth appears sadly to be a plastic concept in the Morrissey camp these days.

P.

True and the problem being there could be legal action if he goes too far. If I were the Iceland guy I would be pissed. But if there ever was legal action I wonder if Morrissey would stand by these statements posted or will he say people are always pretending to him be like on twitter or blogs.

Honestly, BB, Benny, Reality Shites and all of the anonymous cheerleaders....just f*** off.

There's no point constructing an articulate response because the same anti-Morrissey drivel will spew forward ten - fold. As Kenny Dalglish once said of Alex Ferguson, "you may as well talk to my baby, you'll get more sense from her".

So to conclude, a message to the haters...just f*** off and find a worthwhile cause.

Why don't you f*** off? You have the option to put anyone on Ignore, thus saving yourself from the ordeal of, ahem, 'an articulate response'. Tell Morrissey to stop being a hater and f*** off and find a worthwhile cause, as berating people for eating meat whilst eating the products of the cheese-veal axis of evil is the definition of drivel.

best
BB

Don't worry, Brummie the Bottler will soon be back in the mentaller and his sycophants don't know their arse from their elbow anyway. They just follow, follow, follow. They're a shoal of Psychrolutes marcidus.

Can you be a little bit sensitive to the fact that one of the most prolific posters on this site self-identifies as an unmedicated schizophrenic? Whilst you may be imagining that your 'mentaller' quips are directed at me, the real target for your mental health abuse is others who are working with such challenges. Happy to confirm to you that I've never been a patient in a mental health facility, do not take prescription drugs for any mental health condition and I am not under the supervision of a psychiatrist or other mental health professional. Not that such information will prevent you from reverting to your lowest-common-denominator abuse of vulnerable people like CG.

best
BB

PS: *Something Is Squeezing My Skull* I wonder how close you are to the typical *Morrissey fan at the burger van* after the gig, drunk and making lewd comments about women who'd enter a nunnery before looking at you and labelling anyone who mocks you as a 'mentaller'. Until the police arrive with a van and give you a cell to sober up in.

I've purchased consumer goods (recorded music) and consumer experiences (live concerts) from the Morrissey corporation. I have never had any erotic response to him. He is a harmless crank. I have time to do crosswords, Solitaire, sudoko and debunk The Cult Of Morrissey. The idea that debunking a crackpot singer and his delusional fans is motivated by 'hate' is incorrect, though I note with a wry smile your cult leader thought it was in his interests to call his first solo album/sermon 'Viva Hate'.

Morrissey's hatred for meat-eaters is bizarre beyond words. Calling carnivores 'murderers' and equivalent to Nazi death-camp guards and paedophiles whilst eating the products of the torture/slaughter cheese-veal axis of evil is a sign of a chaotic thinking process bordering on the psychotic. As is labelling the entire population of China a 'sub-species' for animal cruelty whilst eating the products of animal cruelty.

When Morrissey explains how he justifies stealing the milk from the bull calf for cheese whilst knowing it will end up as veal...then we can conclude this debate. But until then, it's really no problem for me to debunk his drivel each and every time he makes ludicrous claims to care about animals, such as this preposterous outburst about a venue in Iceland who clearly have no record of refusing his demands and are struggling to present their version of events without highlighting Morrissey as an utter loon. The population of Iceland is the same as the city of Coventry. It's hardly a loss for him to ditch an offer to play there. If he loves Iceland he can explain why, since nearly everyone there eats copious amounts of meat, fish, eggs and milk. It's hardly an ideal place to grow vegetables since the Vikings deforested it and turned it into a soil-less desert.

best
BB

Thanks for that, will I remember this as I eat my Chicken Balti prior to the Birmingham gig? Somehow I don't think so.

Tell me again, how many people have you converted from your so called cult of Morrissey.

Has it ever occured to you that the majority of people who watch him or buy is music are simply music fans. Take me for example I follow a number of bands from the era I grew up in, top 5 in order of preference - New Order, Buzzcocks, Bunnymen, Morrissey, James. I read all of their websites for information on upcoming shows or product.

I have absolutely no interest in anything else they do, whether that is eating cheese, castigating bullfighters etc

There are probably thousands of other people just like me from this respect, so why do you think your posts are going to change anybodies views.

All you do is clutter up Solo to the point where rational debate is virtually impossible.

The real point to this thread is why would he cancel something he never actually booked, but as with every other thread you high jack it with your horse shit that no one actually cares about.

Can you be a little bit sensitive to the fact that one of the most prolific posters on this site self-identifies as an unmedicated schizophrenic? Whilst you may be imagining that your 'mentaller' quips are directed at me, the real target for your mental health abuse is others who are working with such challenges. Happy to confirm to you that I've never been a patient in a mental health facility, do not take prescription drugs for any mental health condition and I am not under the supervision of a psychiatrist or other mental health professional. Not that such information will prevent you from reverting to your lowest-common-denominator abuse of vulnerable people like CG.

best
BB

PS: *Something Is Squeezing My Skull* I wonder how close you are to the typical *Morrissey fan at the burger van* after the gig, drunk and making lewd comments about women who'd enter a nunnery before looking at you and labelling anyone who mocks you as a 'mentaller'. Until the police arrive with a van and give you a cell to sober up in.

Did I touch a nerve Bottler Boy?

If you're going to be a troll you have to have some truth to what you write. As you can't back up anything that you just look a complete tit. All the time.

Aint that right Brummie the Bottler. You and your mate Cameron bottling it for the Nation.

Thanks for that, will I remember this as I eat my Chicken Balti prior to the Birmingham gig? Somehow I don't think so.

Tell me again, how many people have you converted from your so called cult of Morrissey.

Has it ever occured to you that the majority of people who watch him or buy is music are simply music fans. Take me for example I follow a number of bands from the era I grew up in, top 5 in order of preference - New Order, Buzzcocks, Bunnymen, Morrissey, James. I read all of their websites for information on upcoming shows or product.

I have absolutely no interest in anything else they do, whether that is eating cheese, castigating bullfighters etc

There are probably thousands of other people just like me from this respect, so why do you think your posts are going to change anybodies views.

All you do is clutter up Solo to the point where rational debate is virtually impossible.

The real point to this thread is why would he cancel something he never actually booked, but as with every other thread you high jack it with your horse shit that no one actually cares about.

I agree with some of this. Most of his *fans* couldn't give a damn about his nonsensical bellowing about *Meat Is Murder*. They couldn't care less what he eats. It's rather amusing that he hasn't noticed.

I'm not trying to change anybody's point of view, I'm merely expressing mine. It appears there are two levels of fan membership. The first is full-on sycophant where every word from Morrissey is accepted at face value and all of his bizarre personal foibles are re-framed as some kind of intellectually coherent agenda, including his laughable stance on animal rights. The second, perhaps the majority, level of fan-dom is the one you describe where nobody even cares what he's singing about,they just like the loud banging toons and the flashing lights live, ignoring the 'horse shit that no one actually cares about', especially 'Meat Is Murder'. Nothing wrong with that. As I say, it's just rather amusing that Morrissey doesn't realise nobody takes him remotely seriously and others are openly laughing at his nonsense.

The real point of this thread is that Morrissey tried to pull a fast one on Iceland and, like his nonsense about the Alternative Queen's Speech, he's been caught out as a chancer. Iceland 1, Morrissey 0.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Did I touch a nerve Bottler Boy?

If you're going to be a troll you have to have some truth to what you write. As you can't back up anything that you just look a complete tit. All the time.

Aint that right Brummie the Bottler. You and your mate Cameron bottling it for the Nation.

I've backed up everything I've said. The only nerve you've hit is the one in your forehead as you keep banging your head against the wall. I'm not a personal friend of David Cameron.

best
BB

I agree with some of this. Most of his *fans* couldn't give a damn about his nonsensical bellowing about *Meat Is Murder*. They couldn't care less what he eats. It's rather amusing that he hasn't noticed.

I'm not trying to change anybody's point of view, I'm merely expressing mine. It appears there are two levels of fan membership. The first is full-on sycophant where every word from Morrissey is accepted at face value and all of his bizarre personal foibles are re-framed as some kind of intellectually coherent agenda, including his laughable stance on animal rights. The second, perhaps the majority, level of fan-dom is the one you describe where nobody even cares what he's singing about,they just like the loud banging toons and the flashing lights live, ignoring the 'horse shit that no one actually cares about', especially 'Meat Is Murder'. Nothing wrong with that. As I say, it's just rather amusing that Morrissey doesn't realise nobody takes him remotely seriously and others are openly laughing at his nonsense.

The real point of this thread is that Morrissey tried to pull a fast one on Iceland and, like his nonsense about the Alternative Queen's Speech, he's been caught out as a chancer. Iceland 1, Morrissey 0.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

I've backed up everything I've said. The only nerve you've hit is the one in your forehead as you keep banging your head against the wall. I'm not a personal friend of David Cameron.

best
BB

You're a bottler and a tit to boot. Now f*** off.

New story on TTY, but not posted here coz there's no potential for negative spin, I'm guessing? Or because Skinny & Co prefer to keep crap like this at the top of the front page where the usual suspects can re-hash their tired, lazy, unconvincing "hypocrite/liar" accusations... (not that this site has an anti-Moz agenda, of course).

As much as I respect people's decisions to eat meat or to not eat meat, I sometimes wonder why it is pushed so far into our faces that we cannot see further than the end of a vegetarian sausage, or in the other respect so that we cannot see further than the end of a beef steak.
A happy medium would be fantastic, but there is no such thing in life as a happy medium, alas you can never, ever, ever, please absolutely everyone.

So is Donald Trump. Your point is what, exactly? Oh, you're an adoring 'fan' without the ability to think for yourself? Who knew?

So, being a 'millionaire' and 'loved' by a delusional cult fan-base exempts a person from moral scrutiny when they prance around stages worldwide denouncing the masses as guilty of 'murder'. Whilst eating the products of torture/slaughter 'murder'. There's no difference between meat and cheese. By his own *logic* Morrissey is a murderer and has been for his entire career as an *animal rights voice*

Best
BB

Moz is broke, look to what extent to sell tix, were crowds are less than a couple of thousand.

New story on TTY, but not posted here coz there's no potential for negative spin, I'm guessing? Or because Skinny & Co prefer to keep crap like this at the top of the front page where the usual suspects can re-hash their tired, lazy, unconvincing "hypocrite/liar" accusations... (not that this site has an anti-Moz agenda, of course).

Well, actually, I believe the MEXRRISSEY TTY news story was covered here 2-3 weeks ago.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom