NME: "The Cure’s Robert Smith addresses “imaginary feud” with The Smiths" (June 14, 2021)

Robert-Smith-The-Cure-Morrissey-The-Smiths-Feud-1392x884.jpg

"I've realised how easily these things can spiral because people want it to be something. They're desperate for it to be some sort of soap opera"

Taken from:

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:
Media item:

Have to agree that The albums since Wish have been pretty weak, the ones before it are mostly fantastic though and they've had some great songs since. Underneath the stars is my favourite from the (not very recent) most recent album. Hope the new music comes soon.

Love both of them but Robert Smith would probably be easier to get along with, he seems really friendly in interviews, Morrissey just seems to be angry at everything.
Really? I feel like almost every interview or public interaction I see of Morrissey, he's sweet and charming, if a bit oblique, in his personality

Really? I feel like almost every interview or public interaction I see of Morrissey, he's sweet and charming, if a bit oblique, in his personality
Well I'm going on the things he posts on his site that I've read here. I don't like Paul Watson or the for Britain group though, I mean there are good points on all sides but feel like those types of people only make things worse. I haven't seen many recent interviews (don't think he's done many?) But you're right he comes across fairly well in the older ones. Still love Morrissey, just wish he'd lighten up a bit, to quote the Sparks song :brows:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom