No big deal just wanted to say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helen Bach said:
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah take this shit somewhere else!

Totally agree! I guess the subject matter of this thread is the norm in the moderator forum. Now you know what I had to put up with day in day out! Thank god that forum is private to those people, so the misguided garbage that is posted there cannot be read by others. It's quite ironic that the mod forum is now the new dumping ground of this site, where the virtual garbage disposal men who contribute to it; talk about, dispose of, and indulge themselves in wallowing around in virtual rubbish 24/7.

Last edited:
Haha, yeah right Jon. This is your thread. You're the one who supports freeyourself. They're telling *you* to shut up, not the MODs. The MODs are the ones who're kicking people like freeyourself off the forums... doing the good work, unlike you who's aiding and abetting him.

Don't try to put spin on this and convince yourself that you have public support.

Mada said:
Haha, yeah right Jon. This is your thread. You're the one who supports freeyourself. They're telling *you* to shut up, not the MODs. The MODs are the ones who're kicking people like freeyourself off the forums... doing the good work, unlike you who's aiding and abetting him.

Don't try to put spin on this and convince yourself that you have public support.

Please try actually reading my points before responding. I have said I am neither for or against this guy, or did you not read that? Who is telling who to shut up? What are you talking about? You have not taken on board/absorbed any of the points I raised, I really do not see any good work on the moderator forum (and still don't) it's just obsession and phobia about one topic, with hugely misguided and incorrect assumptions & facts about who is to blame for certain things around here) It is almost like "freeyourself" has become a keyword for all things evil around here, and anyone mentioning him becomes part of the crime imagined in your own head. You are becoming somewhat of a joke over this subject, a parody. I am not aiding and abetting anyone, your judgemental terminology is laughable, like I am in court or something over this, (similar to peters line about my wife being complicit to the crime or whatever bollox it was that he came out with. I am not trying to convince myself that I have public support, I merely commented upons someones post.

With respect, I know you are quite young, and this really does reflect itself in the lack of any form of intellectual understanding and misjudgements you show in relation to other peoples viewpoints. If I were you I would give this up, and keep it on the moderator forum amongst the other dozens of posts on the same issue. My advice to you? Quit whilst you can in this thread.

Last edited:
Jon said:
Please try actually reading my points before responding. I have said I am neither for or against this guy, or did you not read that? Who is telling who to shut up? What are you talking about? You have not taken on board/absorbed any of the points I raised, I really do not see any good work on the moderator forum (and still don't) it's just obsession and phobia about one topic, with hugely misguided and incorrect assumptions & facts about who is to blame for certain things around here) I am not aiding and abetting anyone, your judgemental terminology is laughable, like I am in court or something over this, (similar to peters line about my wife being complicit to the crime or whatever bollox it was that he came out with. I am not trying to convince myself that I have public support, I merely commented upons someones post.

With respect, I know you are quite young, and this really does reflect itself in the lack of any form of intellectual understanding you show in relation to other peoples viewpoints. If I were you I would give this up, and keep it on the moderator forum amongst the other dozens of posts on the same issue. My advice to you? Quit whilst you can in this thread.

Actually Jon, what I said was this ..."Your defence about sending the password is total rubbish - why would your wife send your password to someone she doesn't know? Unless she does know, in which case she's complicit". And you might as well give up that whole "my wife did it" line now because we've seen the messages you sent to Paul, and those he sent back to you, so we know you're lying. Give it up.

Peter

Last edited:
I was just writing a reply to your post, Jon, but I realised that you're just a mindless moron who's apparently set on destroying everyone's experience here - just like your partner-in-crime Freeyourself.

How about you and your friend free us from yourselves and bugger off to some other forum.

Mada said:
I was just writing a reply to your post, Jon, but I realised that you're just a mindless moron who's apparently set on destroying everyone's experience here - just like your partner-in-crime Freeyourself.

How about you and your friend free us from yourselves and bugger off to some other forum.

What have I done to destroy peoples experience here? Infact I have actively contributed in a positive fashion to this forum, by updating and contributing downloads etc. I have always posted in a manner that is polite and thoughtful to others. Yest again you are wrong about freeyourself being my friend, infact I have received many threatening messages from him over the years. This further demonstrates you obsession/phobia about this topic.

Many thanks for calling me a moron, and yet again failing to reply to any salient points I have raised. You have affirmed my original points about you. As I said, perhaps give up to replying to me on this thread.

Jon said:
What have I done to destroy peoples experience here? Infact I have actively contributed in a positive fashion to this forum, by updating and contributing downloads etc. I have always posted in a manner that is polite and thoughtful to others. Yest again you are wrong about freeyourself being my friend, infact I have received many threatening messages from him over the years. This further demonstrates you obsession/phobia about this topic.

Many thanks for calling me a moron, and yet again failing to reply to any salient points I have raised. You have affirmed my original points about you. As I said, perhaps give up to replying to me on this thread.

You're missing the point Jon, one which you have clearly, and from your point, understandably failed to address - you lied about how your password went astray, so why would anyone believe you about anything else? If you want proof about how you lied, I'll give you proof. I'm afraid you are discredited here. There are some working for the good, and there are others...

Peter

Uncleskinny said:
Actually Jon, what I said was this ..."Your defence about sending the password is total rubbish - why would your wife send your password to someone she doesn't know? Unless she does know, in which case she's complicit". And you might as well give up that whole "my wife did it" line now because we've seen the messages you sent to Paul, and those he sent back to you, so we know you're lying. Give it up.

Peter

Yes you did, and I commented to this in my previous point to you that to say someone is complicit by its very definition means "Associated with or participating in a questionable act or a crime" and I seem to remeber saying something like "What the f@ck is the crime?"

You have not seen all the messages I have sent to Paul, you have seen messages that have been sent via my user name. You do not know I am lying, I am not. Has my presence on this site not been one of contributing in a positive manner?

I think you should actually give up this thing you seem to have, not me, again, take the advice I give to Mada, just quit replying to me, or perhaps you will just end up doing what he does by resorting to calling me a moron because you know you do not really have a case.

I have just read you subsequent post about wanting proof from you, yes please do show me proof.

I didn't claim you were friends with him, I said you were partners in crime.
You helped him by giving him your password to your moderator account, and therefore access to the moderator forums. This was detrimental to the whole community, as there is always 'private' material in private forums.

I'm not posting in reply to your individual comments because frankly it isn't worth my time.
Freeyourself is a 'bad guy' around here, because my experience with him has been nothing but negative. He trolls and spams and generally incites bad feelings. Those aren't 'crimes' I've imagined, he actually does that.

I'm far less 'obsessed with this topic' than you are, as demonstrated by the length of my replies when compared with yours.
This is a very tried and stale topic. If you want to PM me with direct points you want answered, or comments you want replies to... feel free. But I feel that it'd be better for everyone if this was the last post on this topic. It's getting a little boring.

Mada said:
I didn't claim you were friends with him, I said you were partners in crime.
You helped him by giving him your password to your moderator account, and therefore access to the moderator forums. This was detrimental to the whole community, as there is always 'private' material in private forums.

I'm not posting in reply to your individual comments because frankly it isn't worth my time.
Freeyourself is a 'bad guy' around here, because my experience with him has been nothing but negative. He trolls and spams and generally incites bad feelings. Those aren't 'crimes' I've imagined, he actually does that.

I'm far less 'obsessed with this topic' than you are, as demonstrated by the length of my replies when compared with yours.
This is a very tried and stale topic. If you want to PM me with direct points you want answered, or comments you want replies to... feel free. But I feel that it'd be better for everyone if this was the last post on this topic. It's getting a little boring.

The length of my replies relates to the fact that I am being acused of something I have not done, the fact you call me a moron also does not help your case. I am sorely tempted to join in your game of resorting to name calling , but I would never dream of resorting to the lame tactics that you do. Is it your experience with freeyourself (the name?) or the person? or the 1000's of posts pretending to be him, or his posts, or fake posts, or real posts? You just do not know do you? which makes your points defunct.

Jon said:
The length of my replies relates to the fact that I am being acused of something I have not done, the fact you call me a moron also does not help your case. I am sorely tempted to join in your game of resorting to name calling , but I would never dream of resorting to the lame tactics that you do. Is it your experience with freeyourself (the name?) or the person? or the 1000's of posts pretending to be him, or his posts, or fake posts, or real posts? You just do not know do you? which makes your points defunct.

Total bullshit Jon. I have just PM'd you with the first bit of evidence. Not in a public forum. If you want to continue this discussion, reply to the message I sent you.

Peter

I was replying to go to conversation that is locked

Why locked? I saw a post on this topic forum that now is locked. I would love to f*** the man who locked this conversation as he obviously needs good f***ing. He talk many shits. Also who f***s what this asshole jon think, he just needs good f***ing also.

Perhaps you two should f*** together and f*** off from here? just a thinking of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom