no morrissey songs on jk rowlings tracks of my years

bedlam breakout

thought she was a massive fan? nothing mentioned on ken bruce this week - picked 10 songs with no connection to moz= has she turned her back or another example of the bbc thought police in action?

For those who can use iPlayer:

JK Rowling’s Track Of My Years choices:

Cloudbusting by Kate Bush
Heaven by Emeli Sande
Big Country by Big Country
Court and Spark by Joni Mitchell
All Along The Watchtower by Jimi Hendrix
River Song by Dennis Wilson
Ramble On by Led Zeppelin
Waitress by First Aid Kit
Ain’t No Sunshine by Bill Withers
Dream On Dreamer by Brand New Heavies

Transcript of the whole show:

Regards,
FWD.

i think the bbc get them to pick about 20 songs then the thought police whittle it down to suit them- for her not to pick a morrissey song is astounding- maybe just not a fan anymore

Heaven by Emeli Sande

Regards,
FWD.
Just because she criticized trans freaks doesn't mean she isn't still woke as f.uc.k. That means to her Moz is now the devil.

Heaven by Emeli Sande

Regards,
FWD.
Big c***ry is her theme song.

Man up then. In life shit happens - including words and views that may offend you.
You have a really strong desire to spread hate and almost everything you say is based on some kind of hatred. It comes through in the way you write that you find it very arousing. I think you're the real freak.

If you can't laugh at a bloke in a dress.........what can you laugh at?
It's quite easy to laugh at someone like you that thinks they are superior to anything. At least you're white, right? So you cling to that because it's all you've got.

thought she was a massive fan? nothing mentioned on ken bruce this week - picked 10 songs with no connection to moz= has she turned her back or another example of the bbc thought police in action?
Jakie Rowling morelike...this is an old list but the point you make is relevant. She prob forgot she was a fan because she really never was. Defo no so called thought police, Moz ain't on that list.

There's a big difference between a drag queen and a transgendered person. Drag queens welcome laughs. Transgendered people do not.
So why do they dress up like they're inviting laughs? Men in makeup, wigs, dresses and high heels do look funny and I'm not being cheeky saying that, they just do.

There's a big difference between a drag queen and a transgendered person. Drag queens welcome laughs. Transgendered people do not.
why are drag queens so over the top,the whole point is to look like a women and yet when you see them done up they look nothing like a woman,certainly not one i would want to get under the duvet with.

Back
Top Bottom