Noel Gallagher interview (Morrissey mentions) - Manchester Evening News (15 June, 2019)

Noel Gallagher told us what he thinks of Brexit, Jeremy Corbyn, Nigel Farage, his brother Liam and Morrissey. He didn't hold back - Manchester Evening News
M.E.N. EXCLUSIVE: The former Oasis star sits down for an interview with CityLife

Excerpt:

We're here to discuss Gallagher's new EP, Black Star Dancing - but the conversation takes a political turn when we get onto the subject of Morrissey, who he says he'd love to write a song for.

How does the man who was once pictured sipping champagne with Tony Blair at Number 10 reconcile the former Smiths frontman's controversial outbursts with his own beliefs?

"People's political beliefs are their own. If that's what he believes in, that's what he believes in," Gallagher says.

"I believe in something else. We're all entitled to our own opinions. I think we live in a society now where everybody who has an opinion, someone will tell them to their face: 'You're f***ing wrong.' But who are you or anybody to say your opinions on anything are wrong, you know what I mean?

DA36E68F-70C0-4BB9-AE53-9C3E3AA961C3.jpeg

Posted by Famous when dead:

'Official' shows interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Noel appreciates it's isolated goons, like most people unless you are racist c***s like you and Realfountain.

I guess you're the "all part and parcel of living in a big city" brigade. Got ya. Btw - I'm not a racist. I'm just a realist. You should try it sometime.

Noel positions his thoughts well, would Morrissey position his well - I think that's the issue?
Noel says "f***ing Islamic Goon" in that video, is that in your opinion, Positioning his thoughts well?, Are you on f***ing drugs, Surface? I'm convinced you are, stop talking shit.

I guess you're the "all part and parcel of living in a big city" brigade. Got ya. Btw - I'm not a racist. I'm just a realist. You should try it sometime.

Let me put things in perspective for you from my point of view. A girl at my daughters school got both of her legs f***ed up massively at the Manchester Arena attrocitty. She and her parents only ever talk about a f***ed up individual who tried to create as much devastation as possible. Nothing about religion, skin colour or anything else, just about a f***ing maniac, just like we have all over the world from time to time.

Noel says "f***ing Islamic Goon" in that video, is that in your opinion, Positioning his thoughts well?, Are you on f***ing drugs, Surface? I'm convinced you are, stop talking shit.

Yes, just like it was a f***ing American goon who decided to walk into a school and shoot a load of kids.

Let me put things in perspective for you from my point of view. A girl at my daughters school got both of her legs f***ed up massively at the Manchester Arena attrocitty. She and her parents only ever talk about a f***ed up individual who tried to create as much devastation as possible. Nothing about religion, skin colour or anything else, just about a f***ing maniac, just like we have all over the world from time to time.

Maybe they're just really nice people that don't want to acknowledge the truth. Maybe they don't follow what goes on in the world today. I see a link. A link that started way before then.........you'd have to be a blind man not to.

Well yes, your correct Islam as nothing to do with skin colour, but it does have a few f***ing maniacs who will from time to time, blow up your daughters, and stab you in the f***ing head, if your really unlucky you might be beheaded, apart from that its a f***in ball. Just steer clear of Morrissey, he might wear an offensive badge!!

Maybe they're just really nice people that don't want to acknowledge the truth. Maybe they don't follow what goes on in the world today. I see a link. A link that started way before then.........you'd have to be a blind man not to.

Or maybe they accept that every race, religion or whatever have their fair share of lunatics. We have yourself and Reeelfountain.

So why would you import them into your country and accept that "fair share of lunatics"? Worth it for the take away's I guess?

What the f*** are you on about, most atrocities in any country are carried out by people who were born in that country. You really need to educate yourself.

Yes, just like it was a f***ing American goon who decided to walk into a school and shoot a load of kids.
That is just a random response, doesn't have any relevance to the original post, you need to decide what exactly you are saying. You say Morrissey doesn't position his thoughts well, yet you think someone who quotes "f***ing Islamic Goon" does position their thoughts well. Should anyone take anything you say seriously?

Well yes, your correct Islam as nothing to do with skin colour, but it does have a few f***ing maniacs who will from time to time, blow up your daughters, and stab you in the f***ing head, if your really unlucky you might be beheaded, apart from that its a f***in ball. Just steer clear of Morrissey, he might wear an offensive badge!!

And what % of deaths in the UK are caused by these twats?

"I believe in something else" funny how the yayers ignore this sentence.

in other wotds: moz is gone downhill
Funny how you ignore the bit when he said in essence: who's to say his opinion or anyone's is wrong?

Who are you to be so sure that M is wrong and claim he's "gone downhill"?

That is just a random response, doesn't have any relevance to the original post, you need to decide what exactly you are saying. You say Morrissey doesn't position his thoughts well, yet you think someone who quotes "f***ing Islamic Goon" does position their thoughts well. Should anyone take anything you say seriously?

I really don’t care, put me on ignore if you don’t like my posts.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom