Noel Gallagher interview (Morrissey mentions) - Manchester Evening News (15 June, 2019)

Noel Gallagher told us what he thinks of Brexit, Jeremy Corbyn, Nigel Farage, his brother Liam and Morrissey. He didn't hold back - Manchester Evening News
M.E.N. EXCLUSIVE: The former Oasis star sits down for an interview with CityLife

Excerpt:

We're here to discuss Gallagher's new EP, Black Star Dancing - but the conversation takes a political turn when we get onto the subject of Morrissey, who he says he'd love to write a song for.

How does the man who was once pictured sipping champagne with Tony Blair at Number 10 reconcile the former Smiths frontman's controversial outbursts with his own beliefs?

"People's political beliefs are their own. If that's what he believes in, that's what he believes in," Gallagher says.

"I believe in something else. We're all entitled to our own opinions. I think we live in a society now where everybody who has an opinion, someone will tell them to their face: 'You're f***ing wrong.' But who are you or anybody to say your opinions on anything are wrong, you know what I mean?

DA36E68F-70C0-4BB9-AE53-9C3E3AA961C3.jpeg

Posted by Famous when dead:

'Official' shows interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was an analogy as if Lydon was hogging the mic and the rest had no chance to speak. Aka a lead vocalist and a bunch of drummers on stage.

True mark was the drummer of the ramones but he’s also been fronting for a while now. I guess I just don’t see a bunch of drummers as the screen shot is of three vocalists and a former drummer

Great to hear Noel speaking out in support of Moz. Sure didn’t their Irish Mammys raise them well ☘️☘️
I'd say the one thing that annoys Noel is political correctness and the snowflakers waiting to be upset by everything and anything.
Ehh that might be two things.

" ... you know what I mean."

y'no'wo'imee:lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:

i have vivid image of noel, it's his classic :lbf::lbf: and iconic

True mark was the drummer of the ramones but he’s also been fronting for a while now. I guess I just don’t see a bunch of drummers as the screen shot is of three vocalists and a former drummer
Never mind.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom