Noel Gallagher, Russell Brand & Morrissey photo posted by @rustyrockets

gallagher_brand_morrissey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see the Swords shirt is still in the active rotation.

Good to see the Swords shirt is still in the active rotation.

Not even the swords shirt, it was classic chambray.

4ab4e012a563f506b54762e63c8eab2b.jpg

This one has big buttons. Maybe because he likes big buttons. :cool:

Morrissey looks very handsome. The shirt is a great color on him, we cant really tell in this pic, but I bet it brings out his eyes.

I would have loved to hear the conversation with these three!

- - - Updated - - -

Moz seems thrilled.

You know, even though I hate Oasis, Noel writing some tunes or producing for Mozzer...not that bad of an idea.

Not a bad idea at all!

Re: Noel Gallagher, Russell Brand & Morrissey

I wish Russell Brand would get back on the smack and overdose, I can't stand that dickhead, at least it's Moz and Noel Gallagher though.

Do you have to work on that hatred or does it come naturally?

- marred.

Have this for a so-called moronic comment. If moz is hanging out with RB I'm going to burn every single one of my original Smiths tapes.
Maybe he has become the sycophantic whore he sings about after all?
If I had no real friends in this world, I would be happy not to have a complete and utter dickhead as Brand as a friend or cohort
It's sick-inducing, and I'm Not impressed

Not even the swords shirt, it was classic chambray.

This one has big buttons. Maybe because he likes big buttons. :cool:

"I like big buttons and I cannot lie
These other shirts don't comply
When I walk on stage with my shirt opened to my waist
You oughta see your face

'Cuz you notice the Moz is buff
I see you eyein' my stuff!
My goon squad tried to warn me
But that shirt you got makes me so horny

OOoohhh little Moz fan
I know you wanna touch my hand
So hug me hug me
Seriously, it don't bug me

I see you dancin'
Wish you could hold me for ransom
Sweat, wet
Got it goin' like Crepes Suzette

I'm tired of magazines
Sayin' Moz is a has-been
Take the average Moz fan, it won't hurt
Wanna piece o' that shirt

So fellas
(Yeah)
Fellas
(yeah)
Is Moz wearin' a sexy shirt
(hell yeah!)
So rip, tear it, get'cha a piece o'that shirt
Mozza'd give ya the shirt off his back!
(to the Tune of Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-A-Lot)

Have this for a so-called moronic comment. If moz is hanging out with RB I'm going to burn every single one of my original Smiths tapes.
If I had no real friends in this world, I would be happy not to have a complete and utter dickhead as Brand as a friend or cohort
Bloody hell, is he only aloud to be friends with someone his fans pick? he isn't after aproval from you, he doesn't care if you like him or not. burning tapes? get a grip it's just a friend for christ sake why is it so horific?

Last edited:

Bloody hell, is he only aloud to be friends with someone his fans pick? he isn't after aproval from you, he doesn't care if you like him or not. burning tapes? get a grip, lighten up it's just a friend for christ sake why is it so horific?

I have been a fan since the gladioli days, so don't come that with me.
Also, learn how to spell before you do a comeback with a so-called intellectual comment on what others say
I happen to think otherwise from you, so shift your arse away from your big gob, if you can do it

Will that be with or without an accelerant?

Will that be with or without an accelerant?
Eh? Some people must just be so bored that they cannot resist making innocuous comments just to be seen as a joker who has the last word, a word that nobody understands anyway, which is completely irrelevant to any cogent discussion that it could be deemed to be as far from planet earth as the furthest reaching galaxies of life as we know it
Which is obviously here. Other than that? Funny?

Ignore the haters Reelaround for they do not understand the good old days that me and you remember (them where happy days ! )

Benny-the-Butcher

Eh? Some people must just be so bored that they cannot resist making innocuous comments just to be seen as a joker who has the last word, a word that nobody understands anyway, which is completely irrelevant to any cogent discussion that it could be deemed to be as far from planet earth as the furthest reaching galaxies of life as we know it

You: If moz is hanging out with RB I'm going to burn every single one of my original Smiths tapes.

Me: Will that be with or without an accelerant?

Come on. Not that hard that hard to understand surely. Love, my comment is has the same value as yours - absolutely none. Lighten up eh?

By the way, what a terribly sad avatar to choose. It gives the immediate impression of an inmate post-victorian of someone who had to be contained in a secure psychiatric unit against their will, but maybe let out to use the web on the staff's day out away from you :confused:

^^^ High maintenance.

By the way, what a terribly sad avatar to choose. It gives the immediate impression of an inmate post-victorian of someone who had to be contained in a secure psychiatric unit against their will, but maybe let out to use the web on the staff's day out away from you :confused:

Or it could be a popular meme of Nicholas Cage.

Interesting what our interpretations say about us isn't it?

^^^ Bad grammar.

- - - Updated - - -

Or it could be a popular meme of Nicholas Cage.

Interesting what our interpretations say about us isn't it?

Projection!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom