Noel Gallagher wants to play guitar for The Smiths if they ever reunite

Try oasis first

Try oasis first

He said nope to that. I don't blame him. Oasis had one great album. Their first. The second was pretty crap apart from 3 tracks. I prefer a lot of their b-sides to Morning Glory. That album was so overproduced...

Now, The Smiths on the other hand; Just great. All of it.

Legal issue. If Morrissey announced concerts under the Smiths' moniker with another guitarist, wouldn't he be sued by Marr in a couple of hours, abecause Morrissey & Marr were the main partnerships of the band, no?.

The safer option for Morrissey, would be to bill a tour as "Morrissey Performs the Smiths".

Anyway, a tour titled "Morrissey Performs the Smiths" will happen soon or later, because Morrissey has got an expensive way of life and he needs money for a life full of luxuries.

Personnally, I don't rate Gallagher's guitar playing as I don't like his main influence Steve Jones' guitar playing as well.

Do you know the difference between ART and PASTICHE, dear Oasis fans who are on this forum ?

Forget Johnny Le Pew ! Noel
can easily replace that stinker.

:p

Ha ha ha!

Bring it on !

:rock::guitar::thumb:

We can be sure it put a smile on Morrissey’s face as he read Noel’s touching statement of allegiance to Moz.

:cool:

Forget Johnny Le Pew ! Noel
can easily replace that stinker.

:p

Ha ha ha!

Bring it on !

:rock::guitar::thumb:

We can be sure it put a smile on Morrissey’s face as he read Noel’s touching statement of allegiance to Moz.

:cool:

It will be hilarious to watch him try to reproduce Johnny Marr's guitar parts - almost as funny as Moz' band trying to do Smiths songs!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom