Northern Ireland + Scotland dates

Re: belfast waterfront tickets on sale now

Hi

I just called the Waterfront to the number you provided, and the guy who answered (after a loooong wait) told me that tickets would not be on sale until Friday at 9:00 and that there has never been a pre-sale for these dates.

Has anybody else tried? Any recommendations or suggestions?

Thanks

Re: belfast waterfront tickets on sale now

Hi, I called this morning and was told tickets wouldn't be on sale until 9am on Friday, and weren't even showing on their system. Maybe just lucky yesterday! I was on hold for about 20 minutes, so I don't know if I'd recommend trying this route if other people are being told the same thing, but perhaps it's just your luck on who you speak to?

I it take nobody knows the password for the pre-sale? Seems kind of daft to have a pre-sale and then not tell anybody the password :confused:.

Ok, I know this is a long shot! But I'm really desperate here. I need to get tickets for Barrowlands, I just need to. Thing is I'm not optimistic about getting tickets when they go on sale on Friday. Some of you people seem to be in the know, you say something about this password. Is there any chance someone could email me it? Honestly, I genuinely just wanna get two tickets for this gig.

slowanddeliberate@hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

Please, I'll really owe you one if you do! Really, I know its a long shot but thanks many times in advance if anyone does me a major favour. You're an absolute legend if you do!

Ok, I know this is a long shot! But I'm really desperate here. I need to get tickets for Barrowlands, I just need to. Thing is I'm not optimistic about getting tickets when they go on sale on Friday. Some of you people seem to be in the know, you say something about this password. Is there any chance someone could email me it? Honestly, I genuinely just wanna get two tickets for this gig.

slowanddeliberate@hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

Please, I'll really owe you one if you do! Really, I know its a long shot but thanks many times in advance if anyone does me a major favour. You're an absolute legend if you do!

why not just check on here at 9.01am

Well I am still on the hunt for a presales link to the South English dates - which I assume either there is any or I'm not in with the in crowd.

Good luck with getting tickets today everyone

x

Anyone had any luck? Its not working for me.....just says no tickets are available :(

Well, seeing as it doesn't look like we're gonna get any luck with the presale, just need to get them tomorrow somehow. Does anyone know if you can definitely get them from ticket scotland on argyle street?

waterfront tix

Lady Byron got the tickets by total fluke yesterday, the waterfront were testing the system when she called........... no more sales til friday morning. To me, she is a work of art.....

Tags
emma is amazing emma regina go away emma
Back
Top Bottom