Morrissey Central "NOT HAPPY, NOT SAD" (May 31, 2021)

Not the biggest fan of her voice but otherwise I love that. They've got a cute little groove going on there, and that guy has nailed the guitar sound!

Probably one of the best covers posted on the Central page in a while. Wish I could hear that bass line a little more though :(

Surely nobody can have any complaints about this cover: it’s excellent.

This is just another case of Morrissey Central using Morrissey Solo as a pr outlet. Sam knows that everything he posts will get attention mainly through this website. Surely not everything posted there is worthy of landing the front page here

Uncleskinny is not gonna like this.

:ahhh::drama::swear

Oh come on, hundreds 0f cover versions, and he chooses one with non-white folk. Could he be any more transparent? It's absolutely pathetic. "Look at me, I like black folk when they have value to me"

On the song - well performed, very nice.

Oh come on, hundreds 0f cover versions, and he chooses one with non-white folk. Could he be any more transparent? It's absolutely pathetic. "Look at me, I like black folk when they have value to me"

Why do you always, and I mean always, write a dismissive comment when non-white people covering Morrissey/Smiths songs are posted on Central? White people's covers are also frequently posted on Central. It is likely this was posted as it a fairly recent cover of that song. You know very well it is likely Sam that puts these videos on Central anyway. Your attempts to expose Morrissey's supposedly racist views seem to border on the monomaniacal when you ignore details like these.

Why do you always, and I mean always, write a dismissive comment when non-white people covering Morrissey/Smiths songs are posted on Central? White people's covers are also frequently posted on Central. It is likely this was posted as it a fairly recent cover of that song. You know very well it is likely Sam that puts these videos on Central anyway. Your attempts to expose Morrissey's supposedly racist views seem to border on the monomaniacal when you ignore details like these.
Because - MATEY - I know what his motives are. And they are transparent. I am questioning his motives, not the song, which is very nice. Now off you f***.

And "supposedly racist". Come on, you blinkered goon. He actively encourages you to vote for a party full of racists that don't like brown people. Jeez.

You're a racist. You're literally complaining that a video was posted that didn't have an all white band and that it includes "black folk."
Deal with your own racism. It's a part of the way you think. Projecting it onto other people doesn't obscure the facts. Whether you're trying to save some people that you feel are incapable of helping themselves or interpreting the actions of others in bizarre ways the fact is that it says more about you.
Now, again, you're complaining about the presence of non-white people in a video. You are a racist.

This is just another case of Morrissey Central using Morrissey Solo as a pr outlet. Sam knows that everything he posts will get attention mainly through this website. Surely not everything posted there is worthy of landing the front page here
On a similar note... why are Fiona Dodwell's "articles" automatically promoted to the home page?

‘Because - MATEY - I know what his motives are.”

:rofl::laughing::rofl::laughing:

Uncleskinny he’s not happy, he’s not sad, he’s .... mad :crazy:

@Johnnie Ray is mad too, but mostly sad. ☹️:p

Last edited:
Because - MATEY - I know what his motives are. And they are transparent. I am questioning his motives, not the song, which is very nice. Now off you f***.

And "supposedly racist". Come on, you blinkered goon. He actively encourages you to vote for a party full of racists that don't like brown people. Jeez.

You don't know SER's motives, you deliberately misrepresent Morrissey, you use racist language & like ReelFountain you feel the need to comment on people's skin colour when you see them.

I know he wouldn’t do this, but it be cool if he had these (YouTube) cover bands open up for him sometime.
I mean, like have all the instruments set up and different bands would come up one after the other, to cover one of their favorite Morrissey songs.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom