Morrissey Central "NOT HAPPY, NOT SAD" (May 31, 2021)

I really like this cover. She's got a great voice and that guitar tone was spot on.

I must say, I do actually miss hearing a band prior to him.
Throughout my gig-going time, I've discovered some great bands & artists as a result.
Regards,
FWD.
After seeing Girl in a Coma dwarfed by the occasion in Cardiff 2015, I committed to dodging any future support acts I hadn’t heard of. The video montages are a significant step up from that shambles.

Oh come on, hundreds 0f cover versions, and he chooses one with non-white folk. Could he be any more transparent? It's absolutely pathetic. "Look at me, I like black folk when they have value to me"

On the song - well performed, very nice.

Anyone with ears would say that was an abomination to the ears. Only you would big them up because they weren't pasty looking.

One of the best Smiths covers I've ever heard, I've heard 'em all. All four musicians nailed their parts. Anyone who's bringing race into this post needs to find a hobby.

One of the best Smiths covers I've ever heard, I've heard 'em all. All four musicians nailed their parts. Anyone who's bringing race into this post needs to find a hobby.

It's a wonderful cover. Great musicians.

This song always makes me remember my father. He was abandoned by his parents, who didn't have the courage to keep him. My father had a very hard childhood, considering the place where he was brought from. But not without effort he overcame it, he was a gem of a person. His heart was gold and in the end that's all that matters. Besides he was a beautiful child. A son to dream with, indeed, that other people enjoyed. His biological parents had quite sad lives. At the end they found my father but thanks God they didn't introduce themselves. When I was a child I was playing in a park when an old man who was staring at me from afar in an uncomfortable way touched his chest and almost fainted. He was helped by other two men who were with him. I never forgot that moment because it was scary and the three were wearing suits in a park. In 2007 I recognized that man in a picture. He was my grandfather. What the hell, that was a big surprise and change me a lot in many ways. It all made sense in my head. The story is too unbelievable even for a novel and nobody will ever know about it. Don't dump your children, please.

It's a wonderful cover. Great musicians.

This song always makes me remember my father. He was abandoned by his parents, who didn't have the courage to keep him. My father had a very hard childhood, considering the place where he was brought from. But not without effort he overcame it, he was a gem of a person. His heart was gold and in the end that's all that matters. Besides he was a beautiful child. A son to dream with, indeed, that other people enjoyed. His biological parents had quite sad lives. At the end they found my father but thanks God they didn't introduce themselves. When I was a child I was playing in a park when an old man who was staring at me from afar in an uncomfortable way touched his chest and almost fainted. He was helped by other two men who were with him. I never forgot that moment because it was scary and the three were wearing suits in a park. In 2007 I recognized that man in a picture. He was my grandfather. What the hell, that was a big surprise and change me a lot in many ways. It all made sense in my head. The story is too unbelievable even for a novel and nobody will ever know about it. Don't dump your children, please.

Your story is as sad and beautiful as the song itself. Dickensian.

Thank you for sharing it with us. :) 🌎

Oh come on, hundreds 0f cover versions, and he chooses one with non-white folk. Could he be any more transparent? It's absolutely pathetic. "Look at me, I like black folk when they have value to me"

On the song - well performed, very nice.

Here you are lying to our faces one more time in order to reinforce your agenda.

Just the other day MCentral posted a series of covers, and among them there was a band (white folk) from my country (BR) playing Smiths.

Morrissey is adored by people from all races and countries, and he loves all of them without distinction.

I think you already know that.

Lovely cover, but window-dressing and token gestures from SER changes nothing regarding his uncle's general standing. And let's be honest, his actions have made things worse. Moz's previous remains. And that's not changing until he apologises, something unlikely to occur.

Here you are lying to our faces one more time in order to reinforce your agenda.

Just the other day MCentral posted a series of covers, and among them there was a band (white folk) from my country (BR) playing Smiths.

Morrissey is adored by people from all races and countries, and he loves all of them without distinction.

I think you already know that.
Burying heads en masse in the sand won't change Morrissey's all too obvious image problem. Hurl every arch and self-congratulatory comment all you want, he remains tainted. If he wants hard proof of this, why doesn't he release 'Bonfire Of Teenagers' via Bandcamp and see what the demand will be?

No thanks. Her voice is beautiful but it’s in constant overdrive and not musically useful.

Not happy...not sad, indeed.

Rubbish cover. They should stick to their own original work. Moz doesn’t care about Black people/Black culture.

The countdown to his final stand alive in Vegas has officially begun!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom