Nothing But Blue Skies For Stormzy … the gallows for Morrissey - Morrissey Central

Nothing But Blue Skies For Stormzy … the gallows for Morrissey - Morrissey Central
June 30, 2019

Stormzy: A Talentless Tool Of The Establishment - Morgoth's Review / YouTube (Morrissey mention/comparison starts ~3:35)
Published on June 29, 2019

UPDATE 7:40 AM PT:

Tweet posted by ForgotHowIGotMyName:

What the f*** is this?

Morrissey's been on the late night sauce again. This time is looks like a dig at Stormzy for having the temerity to be successful. Honestly I don't know what's going through his head. Locked in his bunker, railing at everyone else because he can't be that successful. He could have chosen anyone. He chose the black guy who said 'f*** Boris'.

One can only assume the trigger was finding the word 'Morrissey' in the comments on the video by the user 'Woden20', with some pretty horrific racist stuff underneath, including comments about 'negroids'. Really horrendous racist commentary. But Morrissey has no problem sharing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
What utter bollocks. Homophobia is a white European disease that the colonial powers exported to Africa and their slaves along with Christianity and the belief in the one god. Black people have held on to Christianity as the Old Testament message of release from Babylonian captivity has chimed with their own experience. When a religion has helped a people escape from oppression - it's hard to let go. But it's the old form of Christianity that they hold on to - the form the Europeans originally gave them.

If Macambo and Zuduli started buggering each other in 1753 South Africa, they'd have have got a rather fine spear up their posterior.

Listening to this right now - always knew Lammy was a crypto gay, despite having a token white wife.

This is a man whose mum moved the family out of Tottenham to get away from all the blacks and their vibrant influence. He grew up in a white town in Herts where he sung in the church choir etc then years later (post Harvard) he came back to the black area he ran away from to actually represent it in politics. A total bullshitter.

Listening to this right now - always knew Lammy was a crypto gay, despite having a token white wife.

This is a man whose mum moved the family out of Tottenham to get away from all the blacks and their vibrant influence. He grew up in a white town in Herts where he sung in the church choir etc then years later (post Harvard) he came back to the black area he ran away from to actually represent it in politics. A total bullshitter.

He's as camp as daisy's. The political version of Chris Smalling.

He's as camp as daisy's. The political version of Chris Smalling.

Funny that Smalling had his worst season ever since he turned vegan claiming it gave him fewer injuries still he was out with injuries most of the season.

Everything with vegans is placebo.

I thought the saying was "batty boy". Maybe I'm out of the loop.
No homo still lives on and is said as if the person is coughing. Blacks love to cover the mouth with a hand a lot. Looks daft as hell and turns grown men into kids.

That is f***ing genius! You sir, are the rock god of satire and to be congratulated:guitar:.
Only it wasn't but I know snowflakes struggle to tackle facts of life we call reality. Some cannot take when someone like me expose people.

Couple of fun facts for you.

1.) Lammy's wife isn't white, she's Jewish.

2.) Jews paid for Lammy to go to Harvard.

Makes you think, doesn't it?

Couple of fun facts for you.

1.) Lammy's wife isn't white, she's Jewish.

2.) Jews paid for Lammy to go to Harvard.

Makes you think, doesn't it?
Very, very interesting about Harvard - I suspected his wife was Jewish from her occupation as an artist or something - only Jews allowed in these hobby occupations - everyone else has to get real jobs.

I heard Diane Abbott was 'babysat' throughout her time at Cambridge Uni by Simon Schama. Didn't really work in real terms but she got the pass anyway.

They just keep pushing them... Behind every black 'success' is a Jew. I only found out the other day that all of Martin Luther King's speeches were written by one. Should've known really.

Last edited:
What a shit artist name. Stormzy shitzy in his pantzy. It is absolutely impossible to take black people seriously.

You can remove a black man from the ghetto but you can never remove the ghetto from a black man.

June 30, 2019

Stormzy: A Talentless Tool Of The Establishment - Morgoth's Review / YouTube (Morrissey mention/comparison starts ~3:35)
Published on June 29, 2019

UPDATE 7:40 AM PT:

Tweet posted by ForgotHowIGotMyName:

What the f*** is this?

Morrissey's been on the late night sauce again. This time is looks like a dig at Stormzy for having the temerity to be successful. Honestly I don't know what's going through his head. Locked in his bunker, railing at everyone else because he can't be that successful. He could have chosen anyone. He chose the black guy who said 'f*** Boris'.

One can only assume the trigger was finding the word 'Morrissey' in the comments on the video by the user 'Woden20', with some pretty horrific racist stuff underneath, including comments about 'negroids'. Really horrendous racist commentary. But Morrissey has no problem sharing it.

Mozzer and his new gang of racist pals have to realize that Stormzy is a british as he is, if not more. Mozzer has become an embarrassment to the legacy of the Smiths.

What a shit artist name. Stormzy shitzy in his pantzy. It is absolutely impossible to take black people seriously.

And the mozzer fan site starts to evolve to a forum for racists to express their deluded views. Pathetic,

I've been listening to Morrissey again so much in the last week after all these years. What a great man.

Mozzer and his new gang of racist pals have to realize that Stormzy is a british as he is, if not more. Mozzer has become an embarrassment to the legacy of the Smiths.

1.) What is "racism"?

2.) How exactly is Stormzy "as British as Morrissey is, if not more?"

And the mozzer fan site starts to evolve to a forum for racists to express their deluded views. Pathetic,

1.) What exactly is a "racist"?

2.) Be specific about all the ways in which said "racists" are "deluded"?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom