Nothing But Blue Skies For Stormzy … the gallows for Morrissey - Morrissey Central

Nothing But Blue Skies For Stormzy … the gallows for Morrissey - Morrissey Central
June 30, 2019

Stormzy: A Talentless Tool Of The Establishment - Morgoth's Review / YouTube (Morrissey mention/comparison starts ~3:35)
Published on June 29, 2019

UPDATE 7:40 AM PT:

Tweet posted by ForgotHowIGotMyName:

What the f*** is this?

Morrissey's been on the late night sauce again. This time is looks like a dig at Stormzy for having the temerity to be successful. Honestly I don't know what's going through his head. Locked in his bunker, railing at everyone else because he can't be that successful. He could have chosen anyone. He chose the black guy who said 'f*** Boris'.

One can only assume the trigger was finding the word 'Morrissey' in the comments on the video by the user 'Woden20', with some pretty horrific racist stuff underneath, including comments about 'negroids'. Really horrendous racist commentary. But Morrissey has no problem sharing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This video doesn't work for me. Does anyone know if it has been removed from YouTube?

I'm interested to know what was said about Morrissey in this video.

I have never heard of 'Woden20' on YouTube before who are they?

What is "Morgoth's Review" on YouTube?

Who is "MorgothLives" on Twitter?

This video doesn't work for me. Does anyone know if it has been removed from YouTube?

I have never heard of 'Woden20' on YouTube before who are they?

Youtube censorship

He's a working class guy from northeast England involved in the Alt Right.

Same guy.

After Billy Bragg went on his tirade today, Morgoth temporarily privated the video to prevent mass flagging that could potentially get his entire channel banned.

It's still available on Bitchute.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/gu283tLoemKh/

Why does everyone think posting this video is about politics and racism? It's obviously Morrissey being absolutely jealous over Brandon Flowers and Johnny Marr doing "This Charming Man" at Glastonbury. If you squint a little bit, it even looks like 1985 Moz and Johnny. Morrissey is green with envy and thinking, "THAT SHOULD BE ME NEXT TO JOHNNY IN FRONT OF 100,ooo PEOPLE!! THAT'S MY SONG AND MY RIGHTFUL PLACE!!" He can't post anything about them, it's too obvious, so he lashes out at Stormzy, another Glastonbury headliner. Quit arguing about politics and crime and racism, that's not what this is about!

Why does everyone think posting this video is about politics and racism? It's obviously Morrissey being absolutely jealous over Brandon Flowers and Johnny Marr doing "This Charming Man" at Glastonbury. If you squint a little bit, it even looks like 1985 Moz and Johnny. Morrissey is green with envy and thinking, "THAT SHOULD BE ME NEXT TO JOHNNY IN FRONT OF 100,ooo PEOPLE!! THAT'S MY SONG AND MY RIGHTFUL PLACE!!" He can't post anything about them, it's too obvious, so he lashes out at Stormzy, another Glastonbury headliner. Quit arguing about politics and crime and racism, that's not what this is about!
"If you squint a little bit, it even looks like 1985 Moz and Johnny. "
:lbf:
You're more than squinting. You've fallen asleep and you're dreaming.

Anyway, you say-
"He can't post anything about them, it's too obvious, so he lashes out at Stormzy, another Glastonbury headliner."
You mean to say that he chooses to lash out at Stormzy because Stormzy is connected to the event that made him envious, so he finds a video in which he happens to be contrasted with Stormzy and posts it to his website the same day it's released?
I doubt it. It's too ideal that he should decide to lash out at Stormzy and later find a video that criticizes Stormzy in which he's mentioned.
I think you're right that this is not necessarily about politics- but it might be closer in nature to those inane videos on Central of every tiny reference or mention of his name.
Plus, I'm sure he appreciates being defended...

GettyImages-873328550-1510531183-640x427.jpg

"they took you away in a police car"

Possibly. He may try to get into Hollywood.

“The druids were tree worshippers, especially the oak. The holly was their most sacred symbol because it was sacred to mother Holle or Hel, the [Norse] goddess of the underworld…
…thus we have Holle, or Holly-wood (Hel-wood, the “place of magic”) and home of the Illuminati’s mass propaganda and conditioning machine in California. The holly wood was a favourite source of magic wands.” –Children of the Matrix by David Icke

http://www.secretsinplainsight.com/magic-of-holly-wood/

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
GettyImages-873328550-1510531183-640x427.jpg

"they took you away in a police car"
That reminds me I had the chance to buy an american police car from a neighbour. But perhaps owning one in Sweden would have given me too much attention and I hate attention.

I know that comes as a surprise to most.

“The druids were tree worshippers, especially the oak. The holly was their most sacred symbol because it was sacred to mother Holle or Hel, the [Norse] goddess of the underworld…
…thus we have Holle, or Holly-wood (Hel-wood, the “place of magic”) and home of the Illuminati’s mass propaganda and conditioning machine in California. The holly wood was a favourite source of magic wands.” –Children of the Matrix by David Icke

http://www.secretsinplainsight.com/magic-of-holly-wood/

HELL A.. Run by Jews. Hopefully Morrissey decides to get outta that place soon because it's going down. Mass immigration and the globalist agenda isn't working out too well for California

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Think you're fantasising a bit there. I don't see you ever being let out of the stable. Surprised they let you access the WiFi.

Are you that afraid of the question and its implication that you'll just avoid it in the hope that no one will notice?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom