Now that The Boss is on tour...

Chartres

...are you going to see him?:)

I've got the damn luck to be abroad Dec 10th when he comes to Stockholm :)() so I probably have to travel to Oslo. Plus it's bloody unusual of Bruce to not come to Gothenburg.

But enough of my stories, where are you going to see him?
:)

I would, if I found 80 EUR (!!) on the street.

I wanna go, but his show in Philly is coming up so soon...Oct 5th. and Im already seeing Moz 5 times in NY later in the month. apparently he's gonna be touring for most of 08, so I think I'm gonna hold off for the second leg of the tour. I definitely wanna see him though. I <3 him. as you can see from my sig. :)

I've always wanted to see Bruce in Jersey. I can't imagine! I don't have tix to see him here (Chicago) in October and probably won't go with hitting two Mozzer shows $$ unless an opportunity arises :)

I remember 'Born in the USA' was a big staple in my senior year of HS. I fondly recall driving around in my friends Dad's orange '69 Corvette convertible the title track blaring and us cruising down the 'main strip' in town, our fists pumping in the air! :cool:!

There's a great article on him/them in the new RS I got yesterday (Maroon 5 cover) and a nice pic -I snagged the same pic from a diff article but couldn't find the article itself online. The album, "Magic" comes out Oct. 2. It sounds like it's great "The first 8 songs are just one rock song after another...the album is very sonically-driven than any past Bruce album....his telecaster's strapped back on....In terms of energy, some people will draw a conection between it ad Born in the USA or The River...it's a very bright record as opposed to the recent darkness."

Magic Man
bruce.jpg

...are you going to see him?:)

I've got the damn luck to be abroad Dec 10th when he comes to Stockholm :)() so I probably have to travel to Oslo. Plus it's bloody unusual of Bruce to not come to Gothenburg.

But enough of my stories, where are you going to see him?
:)

MSG is always my venue of choice. I go through Penn Station every day to get home... So its basically how some people stop to get dinner before they go home... I go to a concert.

When he announced the new album, I was looking forward more to the forthcoming tour details than the new music, to be honest! He's one of these artists who toured a while back and I took a passing interest in, then only really fell in love with after they'd done their Manchester show >_<.

I was hoping he'd do another Manchester show, as the last time he played with the E Street Band (2003?) he did so at Old Trafford Cricket Ground, at which I saw a cracking performance by a certain other artist back on his YATQ tour, which considering aforementioned Moz gig seems like the perfect venue for The Boss. He was at the MEN Arena with the Seeger Sessions band more recently, but I turned that down in favour of an E Street performance.

Well, just the one UK date so far it seems =/. I'm thinking the ticket prices will be fairly pricey, so it will probably knacker my chances of seeing him this tour.

On the other hand 'Radio Nowhere' sounds like he's back in business so I could be tempted yet!

Damn, all 18 000 tickets to the concert in Stockholm disappeared in only a minute. Not that I'm surprised, he usually does that. He beats poor old Moz who just sold about 4000 the first minute at his concert here in Gothenburg.

Yay, got a ticket for the Oslo concert. Still I've got a poor friend who didn't get one:(.

I'd love to see him in Italy and in Norway, like I did during the glorious summer of 1988. Problem is if I am going to Oslo these days I will never come back to the awful Milan again. Italy is slowly killing me :(
Btw, my dear soloists, what do you think of the first single Radio Nowhere?

I'd love to see him in Italy and in Norway, like I did during the glorious summer of 1988. Problem is if I am going to Oslo these days I will never come back to the awful Milan again. Italy is slowly killing me :(
Btw, my dear soloists, what do you think of the first single Radio Nowhere?

Are you talking about the same Italy as I know!?

I was kind of disappointed with 'Radio Nowhere', very much like The Rising which is far from my favorite album of his (NEBRASKA!) but it has grown on me. Will have to wait with my judgment for it.

Yay, Two new dates in Gothenburg, second one just released. At least I got a ticket to the first one but I want a ticket to the other one as well.

Anyway, I'm soon of to Oslo to see him tonight:D.

march 16 in st. paul! i'm so excited, it'll be my first springsteen concert. it will be my friends 15th!

march 16 in st. paul! i'm so excited, it'll be my first springsteen concert. it will be my friends 15th!

Sorry to say, The E street Band has gotten much older and it's something you'll certainly realize. Bruce's still in his prime tough, they're still great live:).

Back
Top Bottom