Morrissey Central "NUMBER 1 IN POLAND" (March 23, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "Number 1 in Poland"

image002_o6cyxr.jpg

(Exits thread quietly...)
FWD.

How many Polacks does it take to get Morrissey a #1 record?

Cool... Most parts of me are made in Poland, so I can get why I like Morrissey... Iy must be a Pole thing. Nice, I don't regret being mostly Pole, nor I regret liking Morrissey!

Not true. This is biggest media store in PL, altough nowhere it is indicated that he sold most. For official data regarding total sales Please refer to http://olis.onyx.pl/listy/index.asp?lang=
That's the point, isn't it? With these Amazon-style 'charts' we have no idea just what algorithms are being used to produce them. I suspect it is more than simple sales and they include other criteria - not least, over what time period are the sales counted? As such, they are not meaningless but I question how useful they are.
It would be better (and would look less needy) if Morrissey Central just posted a single chart summary of major markets after a week, ideally with sales numbers.

That's the point, isn't it? With these Amazon-style 'charts' we have no idea just what algorithms are being used to produce them. I suspect it is more than simple sales and they include other criteria - not least, over what time period are the sales counted? As such, they are not meaningless but I question how useful they are.
It would be better (and would look less needy) if Morrissey Central just posted a single chart summary of major markets after a week, ideally with sales numbers.
Not realy. The screenshot indicates Pre-release->Music->Alternative (upper left corner). So they are not even sales. The album is simply highly-anticipated in this particular store. So it is far from „no 1 in Poland”

Called it. As usual. Burkina Faso next.

What if Burkina Faso actually comes next? Wouldn't such thing be an achievement?

Anyway, I doubt it... I've just checked the charts of Burkina Faso and it seems that the current trend is classic rock (strangefully the chart has an Album by the Police as #1 and Pink Floyd's The Wall comes second... and an album by Jimi Hendrix is the third... So it seems that they like classic rock there and no album recorded after the 80's is in the charts).

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom