NYC Hammerstein Ballroom new date Sep. 17; Apollo Theater cancelled due to scheduling issues with the venue

From The Bowery Presents:

Morrissey’s upcoming March date in NYC at Hammerstein Ballroom has been postponed.

Hammerstein’s new date will be on Sept 17th. Tickets purchased for the original Hammerstein Ballroom show are valid for the new date.

The sold out engagement at Apollo Theater has been cancelled due to scheduling issues with the venue. Tickets can be refunded at point of purchase.

So, now, of course we wait to see if life returns to some semblance of normalcy between now and September, and if this show (as well as others likely to be added) will move ahead.

The way things are going, I doubt this will happen. They may allow gatherings up to 500 people by September but not something this large. And even smaller gatherings are in question.

I got my refund for the Apollo gig sometime back. And today Ticketbastard sent an email confirming the date change for the Hammerstein but also had an option for refund.

Checking it over now.

I doubt it. Plan on it to get moved to 2021, possibly.

We now have the lowest infection numbers in the US, but I expect a very cautious approach by our Governor. Which will certainly mean no large gatherings. We are currently in Phase 2 reopening and concerts are not permitted until Phase 4.

Do we still think this will actually happen in September?

I had tickets for 5 gigs in the uk, one of them in November and they have all been moved to 2021.

I had tickets for 5 gigs in the uk, one of them in November and they have all been moved to 2021.
On the gig rampage, at your age?
Grow the f*** up will you?... you're simply embarrassing yourself with each and every post on here these days acting like some freakin' juvenile. Get yourself back down the allotment.

The pictures must come down
You are now 58
For Christ's sake

On the gig rampage, at your age?
Grow the f*** up will you?... you're simply embarrassing yourself with each and every post on here these days acting like some freakin' juvenile. Get yourself back down the allotment.

The pictures must come down
You are now 58
For Christ's sake

Not sure where you get 58 from, however going to gigs is something I enjoy. What are your views on artists who are in their 60's still playing gigs?

JetBlue Flight Cancelled

I woke up to the news that JetBlue completely canceled my flight from Nashville to JFK for September 17th - I haven't heard word that the concert is cancelled though.

I'm conflicted as cases in the US are still so bad. I bought the ticket in hope that by September it'd have died out - but it's only gotten worse. Is it even worth checking if another carrier will schedule to New York? Or is it New York restricting travel altogether do you think?

Travel is not restricted, but two week quarantines are now required for all hard-hit U.S. states when entering NY. Tennessee is currently one of them in addition to 30 others.

JetBlue Flight Cancelled

I woke up to the news that JetBlue completely canceled my flight from Nashville to JFK for September 17th - I haven't heard word that the concert is cancelled though.

I'm conflicted as cases in the US are still so bad. I bought the ticket in hope that by September it'd have died out - but it's only gotten worse. Is it even worth checking if another carrier will schedule to New York? Or is it New York restricting travel altogether do you think?

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom