NYC Hammerstein Ballroom officially cancelled

I just received a note that NY is cancelled....

00000 moz cancelled.JPG

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a relatively minor virus - but no pandemic.

They need to try harder next time and engineer something bigger. It would be more convincing.
"They." Always 'they' and 'them,' isn't it? It must be miserable for you and the coward @Stephen Hofmann suffering from that terrible paranoia that you do.

Elite Jews invented woke - and also flooded the West with people they knew would only cause problems for the West.

If your aim is destroy countries it's a great method. It works.

Come friendly bombs & fall on ReelFountain.

"They." Always 'they' and 'them,' isn't it? It must be miserable for you and the coward @Stephen Hofmann suffering from that terrible paranoia that you do.
'They' refers to the people who wield extreme power and authority in the global plutocracy. 'Us' refers to normal members of the public who in the grand scheme have no power at all.

I should have you arrested by the authorities for inciting violence. It's disgraceful.

But I believe in free speech - as you should also.

I'd quite like to be convicted of threatening someone with Cher & adorable cockroaches.

Here we go again - through the looking glass. A virus that for most adults is relatively harmless. And under the guise of battling this 'deadly' virus we have had democracy replaced with rule by decree across the world and already undemocratic regimes made even more totalitarian. We will look back at 2020 as the year we begged for our freedoms to be taken away like frightened children. Fear of death is the most powerful of psychological weapons.

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

Here we go again - through the looking glass. A virus that for most adults is relatively harmless. And under the guise of battling this 'deadly' virus we have had democracy replaced with rule by decree across the world and already undemocratic regimes made even more totalitarian. We will look back at 2020 as the year we begged for our freedoms to be taken away like frightened children. Fear of death is the most powerful of psychological weapons.

Not with a bang but a whimper.

How can you look at the mess Boris is making of this & think it's a plan? He'll be lucky if he's not stabbed in the back by his own side.

~6000 people die from household accidents annually in the UK. Are you going to argue that 6000 is a bigger number than the 40-50000 fatalities from COVID-19? And as for 'the common flu' (whatever that is) perhaps you should read the following:
The common flu isn't the underlying cause of what?! Since there is heavy emphasis on the underlying cause, you should read what truly is the underlying cause of death among COVID-19 reported deaths
in the United States.

How can you look at the mess Boris is making of this & think it's a plan? He'll be lucky if he's not stabbed in the back by his own side.
Boris has actualised a wealth distribution upwards. Large companies, fully capable of paying their staff (and contractually obliged to do so) have been relieved of their legal obligations and effectively gifted billions.

Private rail companies (and other transport providers) have been bailed out in a way that ideologically undermines the presented reason public services were privatised in the first place.

The workers are so distracted, and scared, they’ve not dared to question.

Small businesses have been left to die: Darwinian ‘law’ apparently still applies to them.

In having the poorest support the wealthiest (through accruing a bill the working classes will be made to pay) Boris has realised, and normalised, in months, what Thatcher, Major, Blair, Brown, Cameron and May never quite achieved in decades.

In not mentioning that people have effectively paid for a public stake in big business, that was immediately given back to private investors, Starmer has been a Tory handmaiden.

In some sense, a plan has come together, and it’s been executed just perfectly. Every post-war ‘advance’ is about to be reversed.

Most significantly, the poorest haven’t only lost what was left of their agency, they’ve screamed to have it removed lest it lead to their ‘infection’. Sadly, their/our minds succumbed to something more deadly than Covid months ago: the idea (a lie) that the exercise of personal freedom threatened human life.

Suddenly being powerless, and impotent, seemed to offer the promise of salvation (the old ones are the best).

I’m sure Napoleon didn’t engineer the 1789 revolution—but armed with historical knowledge, I’d say he knew exactly what to do when panic hit. Some called that a chaos, but I’d say it was a plan of sorts, and perhaps a most brilliant one.

Boris has seized the moment. He’s doing just fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boris has actualised a wealth distribution upwards. Large companies, fully capable of paying their staff (and contractually obliged to do so) have been relieved of their legal obligations and effectively gifted billions.

Private rail companies (and other transport providers) have been bailed out in a way that ideologically undermines the presented reason public services were privatised in the first place.

The workers are so distracted, and scared, they’ve not dared to question.

Small businesses have been left to die: Darwinian ‘law’ apparently still applies to them.

In having the poorest support the wealthiest (through accruing a bill the working classes will be made to pay) Boris has realised, and normalised, in months, what Thatcher, Major, Blair, Brown and May never quite achieved in decades.

In not mentioning that people have effectively paid for a public stake in big business, that was immediately given back to private investors, Starmer has been a Tory handmaiden.

In some sense, a plan has come together, and it’s been executed just perfectly. Every post-war ‘advance’ is about to be reversed.

Most significantly, the poorest haven’t only lost what was left of their agency, they’ve screamed to have it removed lest it lead to their ‘infection’. Sadly, their/our minds succumbed to something more deadly than Covid months ago: the idea (a lie) that the exercise of personal freedom threatened human life.

Suddenly being powerless, and impotent, seemed to offer the promise of salvation (the old ones are the best).

I’m sure Napoleon didn’t engineer the 1789 revolution—but armed with historical knowledge, I’d say he knew exactly what to do when panic hit. Some called that a chaos, but I’d say it was a plan of sorts, and perhaps a most brilliant one.

Boris has seized the moment. He’s doing just fine.
Do you feel better now hovis, having gotten all that of your chest 🤣

Several countries now have some variation of Bozo the Clown as premier - the UK, the USA, Brazil. It's an indication of just how demeaned modern politics has become. And the best the Democrats can do is put up Sleepy Joe. You couldn't make it up. But these guys are just shop-window dummies to deflect attention from the real people with power pulling the strings.

Funny how lefties love all this authoritarian nonsense.

There is no Corona pandemic. More people are dying of household accidents and the common flu.

Treasure your memories of going out to gigs. They want us safely indoors paying for gigs on youtube FOREVER now.

Ian Brown is correct.

So you agree with Brown that the supposed whole Covid pandemic is all about a freemason cospiracy implanting microchips in us and that 5G towers are evil? You really are a loon.

Just to enlighten us all, here are the lyrics for Brown's song:

[Intro: Ian Brown]
We don't need no stinking badges

[Chorus: Ian Brown]
Just a little seed, makes a big tree
Standing on its own, thriving all alone
Just a little seed, makes a big tree
Grows so high, gonna touch the sky
Just a little seed, makes a big tree
Spreads roots deep, branches far and wide

[Verse 1: Ian Brown]
Masonic lockdown, in your hometown
Masonic lockdown, can you hear me now
From the top down, soul shock down
State shakedown, mass breakdown
Global orders, riding over borders
Get behind your doors for the new world order
Doctor Evil and his needle
Doctor Evil with a masterplan
A false vaccine, like a bad dream
They'll plant a microchip, every woman, child and man
A plan to chip us all, to have complete control
The land, the sky, your soul

[Verse 2: Ian Brown]
Peace like silence in the snow
Free to do exactly as your told
Obey, consume and die
And up to heaven for your pie up in the sky
Sleep walking, dreaming, you best believe your lying eyes
Geoengineering, making more than patterns in the skies
5G radiation, beamed to Earth from space by satellites
The scientist and mediatrist
Trying to tell me 2 and 2 is 5
'scuse me while I mention the strategy of tension, mass mind manipulation
Psychological operation
The general population, hypnotised, right in front of your eyes
Drama and lies
Look into my eyes

this site is slower than a week in the jail these days.

this site is slower than a week in the jail these days.
I hope this site just dies tbf...it's just a sewer which tseng allows to just happen. guy needs to get a grip and expel a few of the regular 24/7 campers.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom