Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Ach, you're back to trolling.

It's sad that this is who you are. Someone so completely failed that you're reduced to being a mardy get on Morrissey solo.
I know it's been a rough day for you taking shit from all sides for your persistent delusion, but maybe that's a sign that you should take a deep look within rather than some sort of irrefutable proof that everyone else is wrong. Occam's Razor, ever heard of it?

I know it's been a rough day for you taking shit from all sides for your persistent delusion, but maybe that's a sign that you should take a deep look within rather than some sort of irrefutable proof that everyone else is wrong. Occam's Razor, ever heard of it?

More trolling from Verso.

Congrats Rishi for a budget for the working people.

Who do you hate more @Born to Harangue : Verso or Nerak? ! I'm torn who to side with!! Right now Nerak is winning by an eyelash!!

Who do you hate more @Born to Harangue : Verso or Nerak? ! I'm torn who to side with!! Right now Nerak is winning by an eyelash!!

Nerak is destroying Verso and Dave! To the point where Dave decided "I want none of this" and started begging off, and even apologised. I have Verso on permanent non-negotiable ignore so I can't see what he's saying but from other people's posts I can tell that he has been getting dunked on from all sides lately. Nerak, Acton, Ket, You, Bun Bun and others have all put to rest the idea (Verso's idea) that he carries any kind of intellectual 'weight' here.

I saw your post earlier about Saint Laurent so I assume Verso is posting again about his fabulous life in an effort to restore some of his imaginary gravitas after his ego took a bruising. As Nerak said to him "f*** knows what state your career's in" --- one has to conclude he's a failure, an anonymous figure in his real life but he comes here and tries to portray himself as a big fish in a small pond and he can't even do that adequately. Uncleskinny, BrummieBoy, and Bun Bun are just three examples of bigger fish here who can *verify* their travels and lifestyles, which Verso is unable to do, so in reality he's a little fish in a little pond.

I don't bother to interact with him any more because I've been there plenty of times before and I've got bigger fish to fry, but watching him take this 'battering' (which to all appearances was like shooting fish in a barrel) has been very enjoyable to watch indeed and long may it continue!

The Rock Clapping GIF

Nerak is destroying Verso and Dave! To the point where Dave decided "I want none of this" and started begging off, and even apologised. I have Verso on permanent non-negotiable ignore so I can't see what he's saying but from other people's posts I can tell that he has been getting dunked on from all sides lately. Nerak, Acton, Ket, You, Bun Bun and others have all put to rest the idea (Verso's idea) that he carries any kind of intellectual 'weight' here.

I saw your post earlier about Saint Laurent so I assume Verso is posting again about his fabulous life in an effort to restore some of his imaginary gravitas after his ego took a bruising. As Nerak said to him "f*** knows what state your career's in" --- one has to conclude he's a failure, an anonymous figure in his real life but he comes here and tries to portray himself as a big fish in a small pond and he can't even do that adequately. Uncleskinny, BrummieBoy, and Bun Bun are just three examples of bigger fish here who can *verify* their travels and lifestyles, which Verso is unable to do, so in reality he's a little fish in a little pond.

I don't bother to interact with him any more because I've been there plenty of times before and I've got bigger fish to fry, but watching him take this 'battering' (which to all appearances was like shooting fish in a barrel) has been very enjoyable to watch indeed and long may it continue!

The Rock Clapping GIF
yes, i meant that nerak was winning for me in the approval category (she's still annoying though!), not in the most hated category.

uh huh, verso has taken quite a beating, but he'll be okay. after all, he's got light housework in his corner! :lbf:

at this point one wonders if he comes here expressly for the purpose of self-mortification.

what do you mean verso hasnt verified his lifestyle?! he posted a dirty old yves saint laurent jacket from the 80's!!! if that doesnt spell sophisticated in-the-know man of the world i dont know what does!!! :lbf:

:)

big white daddy in law deposits 10 quid inside BGVelcro 'app' and right away
he thinks hes that jimmy buffet dude :laughing:
:hammer:

Aww, f***ing hell, here we go again. f*** off Morrissey, you braindead endangerer of lives.

New management, eh? I hope they put a stop to this stupendous bellendery. You can imagine them picking up the phone..."Moz...you're not doing your chances of selling things any favours"
Consider suicide.

Interesting. You see, using Tucker Carlson and another well-known right-wing nutjob, who he has used on several occasions previously to bolster his, errr, position - that's not a good start. But do go ahead and find the glitter in the dogshit.
You're disgusting. You're a cucked terrified complacent communist. The terminally ill will always call the healthy sick...it's a coping mechanism. It's denial.

You're a pathetic piece of shit. You lost somewhere along the line, man. And you lost big.

And now you attack anyone who wins.

You're probably one of those twats that wears a mask alone in his car.

You don't f***, Peter. That's the problem. You don't f***.

Last edited:
You're disgusting. You're a cucked terrified complacent communist. The terminally ill will always call the healthy sick...it's a coping mechanism. It's denial.

You're a pathetic piece of shit. You lost somewhere along the line, man. And you lost big.

And now you attack anyone who wins.

You're probably one of those twats that wears a mask alone in his car.

You don't f***, Peter. That's the problem. You don't f***.
Imagine being such an out of touch conservative that you're calling people "cucked communists" in 2021. Another terminally online bald Gen X loser desperately clutching for relevance, so depressing.

Last edited:
Imagine being such an out of touch conservative that you're calling people "cucked communists" in 2021. Another terminally online bald Gen X loser desperately clutching for relevance, so depressing.
Is this the part where I'm supposed to cry uncle and beg you for mercy cuz if so you need to try way way harder to get under my skin, bud

Nah, it's the part where you post a pouting selfie while whining about diversity or whatever.
OK cool so just put my posts up against Skinny's or for that matter up against ANY of your obsessive potshots toward me and show me how I am the one "pouting and whining" or how "diversity or whatever" is even remotely relevant to this.

You're a f***ing bitter little incel loser who obsessively attacks every post I make because your little brain starts overheating every time I log in here. You've had a bee in your bonnet about me for a long f***ing time, little child. You need to get some air.

OK cool so just put my posts up against Skinny's or for that matter up against ANY of your obsessive potshots toward me and show me how I am the one "pouting and whining" or how "diversity or whatever" is even remotely relevant to this.

You're a f***ing bitter little incel loser who obsessively attacks every post I make because your little brain starts overheating every time I log in here. You've had a bee in your bonnet about me for a long f***ing time, little child. You need to get some air.
Incel, communist, cuck, etc. Aren’t you bored of yourself already, old man? You sound pathetic.

Remember when you cried because there was a black girl in the Smiths movie?

Back
Top Bottom