Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

I think Verso probably has better things to do. We all do really. Pages of random lines from songs is proof.
Spotify is playing Old Spice commercials. But I have baz's company, and yours. Have a paint brush, sit down and listen to the music.

I'm wondering if my Luis paintings are too shocking to my visitors. Maybe I'll ask them.

Is there an equivalent to Thanksgiving in Canada or UK? I know it wouldn't be the same thing but ir's really a harvest festival that the Christians took over same as all the other holidays.

Makes me wonder if Rifkie
And the likes rule this place .....

Goodnight all......

I do though. I think the thing is not to use the sort of language that gives them an excuse to ban you. But the first time they didn't even need an excuse. I had asked david to delete my posts and he said that wasn't possible so I started signing in every day and deleting old posts. One day when I went to sign in I was banned.
The second time it was because someone kept harassing and then reported me when I replied with the truth. It was declared bad language even though a moderator had used the same word probably hundreds of times.
But who cares?

To be completely truthful there was very good reason to ban me the first time but I wasn't banned for those reasons and that behavior was in the past.

Back
Top Bottom