Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

‘What does woke mean’ is utterly pathetic ... as least man up and defend the position (albeit as a sad troll)

‘What does woke mean’ is utterly pathetic ... as least man up and defend the position (albeit as a sad troll)
"Woke" is not my position, so there's nothing for me to defend. I'm asking you to define something that you incessantly carry on about, but doing so seems to be above your intellectual pay grade.

Long t
Crock of shit^^
Basement dweller, You aren't even English are you? You reek of the backwater,r Austrilia At least England was once supreme I' ve read your posts you are basically stupid

So please, like Action "Keep my quote out of your f***ing mouth"
Unless you can back it up in real life and I know, like Action , you can't.
Full time forum wimps. In fact I will give 5k to Peta if you both want to meet curbside for a dust up , anytime

By the way, I forgot to mention literature in 20 century was an American game and the best singer in the history of pop and rock Scott walke is American and so is . Frank Sinatra. Nancy Sinatra Johnny Cash , Bobbie Gentry, Dolly Parton, Tom Watts, REM, Nirvana, Brue Springsteen, Joni Mitchell. Madonna, James Brown,etc etc the list goes on and on

American is the great - and no I voted Dem.
Youtube is American, Google is American. Elon Musk lives in America . We are the worldl . You can keep your children

Now, off you go and "keep my quotes out of your f***ing mouth"

Last edited:
o_O
FC not only have you been banned several times you swiped many usernames
including a couple of mine FFS
you even posted as me :mad:
you are chameleon and fake chameleon , truth and untruth and many others
trolling gone amok(n)
:hammer:

;)
WTF? when will 'Vogon' catch on?:lbf:
it rolls right off the tongue.:rolleyes:
maybe if FC and BGV start using it...maybe that dork troll
'surface'...'vogons parents regret the condom splitting':lbf:
:hammer:

When you see his posts just smile to yourself and think how shit his life must if his only excitement is trolling people on here. He pitifully sits there day in day out posting garbage intended to wind people up and then and then shakes with rage when no one responds.
I actually doubt Vegan Croc of shit as even heard a Morrissey song. Id be astonished if it is ever been to see him live. Strange phenomena.

I actually doubt Vegan Croc of shit as even heard a Morrissey song. Id be astonished if it is ever been to see him live. Strange phenomena.
For some reason, I just imagine
Fake VOGAN ,
As just a brain hooked up to a computer...

You know,
Like something from Dr Who

🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻
And just for the record VOGAN ,
I’m venturing out tonight on the lash again to watch the Football...
🍹🍹🍹🥃🥂🍾🍾
No doubt you’ll be wanting to read my liquored up poetry again later tonight.....
Oh... has fake Grandmaww made you that Dental appointment yet??

That other 4king idiot Rifkie is just as bad, she /it doesn’t even listen to Morrissey.....

How do these people manage to scrape through the day without listing to the Cumbrian Son 😂😂

You watching the footie tonight Janice???

England 2
Scotland 1
Have a good night whatever 👍👍

I know a great joke, it’s called Bonfire of Teenagers. Are your hands trembling yet?

Whenever Ketamine is shown to be a tit, she always claims her post was a joke. Here's a joke - Poor Vegan, Ketamine daren't blow him off in case she sucks the last 3 brain cells out of him.

Last edited:
:rolleyes:
i think skinny put me as troll algorithm inside 'surface'.(n)
he cant function if he isnt monitoring if there response to my posts:hammer:

A picture for fake VOGAN
B222BAB4-0ABC-4DD3-9AEC-D487F41744A1.jpeg

For some reason, I just imagine
Fake VOGAN ,
As just a brain hooked up to a computer...

You know,
Like something from Dr Who

🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻
And just for the record VOGAN ,
I’m venturing out tonight on the lash again to watch the Football...
🍹🍹🍹🥃🥂🍾🍾
No doubt you’ll be wanting to read my liquored up poetry again later tonight.....
Oh... has fake Grandmaww made you that Dental appointment yet??
Vogan, with his broken English (or is he just a spastic, Baz?)
The way he keeps repeating himself with quotes he’s unable to understand because he’s an imbecile.
Do you think he looks at himself in the mirror when he posts his emojis ? 👈👨🏼‍⚖️🐀
Web footed excrement dweller

o_O
WTF? did you try to learn english by reading the dictionary?:lbf:
incredible co mangling of words(n)
you buds with the old drunk?
'ladyboys' is his latest perv(n)
i wouldnt get too chummy:rolleyes::hammer:

Back
Top Bottom