Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Vogan, with his broken English (or is he just a spastic, Baz?)
The way he keeps repeating himself with quotes he’s unable to understand because he’s an imbecile.
Do you think he looks at himself in the mirror when he posts his emojis ? 👈👨🏼‍⚖️🐀
Web footed excrement dweller
I think he bypass the mirror due to grotesqueness ......

The way he keeps repeating himself with quotes he’s unable to understand because he’s an imbecile.
Do you think he looks at himself in the mirror when he posts his emojis ? 👈👨🏼‍⚖️🐀
He’s a joey deacon

Bit of history for you, Vegan is a wanker who was banned for abusing David T, the site owner. Link here to the abuse that was thrown at David by Vegan Cro, read the whole thread as you will see how he had a total melt down. He now calls himself Vegan Cro Spirit and is only capable of posting with gibberish and emojis.

Bit of history for you, Vegan is a wanker who was banned for abusing David T, the site owner. Link here to the abuse that was thrown at David by Vegan Cro, read the whole thread as you will see how he had a total melt down. He now calls himself Vegan Cro Spirit and is only capable of posting with gibberish and emojis.

shit, youre a thousand times dumber than i even thought

:lbf:
oy 'surface' gets super excited when the trolls ignore his orders
and start responding:crazy:
lol what a dimwit:hammer:

Thanks Surface
I haven’t seen that. Just read a few pages and 3 things stand out
1. He’s unhinged
2. No emojis
3. He doesn’t say “peeps”

He’s still an imbecile who has never been to a concert of any description, let alone an M one. Retard.

Thanks Surface
1. He’s unhinged
2. No emojis

He’s still an imbecile who has never been to a concert of any description, let alone an M one. Retard.

And on page 19 of the thread after Vegan Cro was finally banned, this message appeared by Vegan Cro Spirit -

Oh you braveheart, you banned vegan.cro. funny and after that Vegan Cro Spirit #2 posted - Moz would be banned here. lol

And there you have it, a wanker who abused a very tolerant site owner to the point where the owner decided to ban him, continues to troll the site as a guest.

Last edited:
And on page 19 of the thread after Vegan Cro was finally banned, this message appeared by Vegan Cro Spirit -

Oh you braveheart, you banned vegan.cro. funny.

And there you have it, a wanker who abused a very tolerant site owner to the point where the owner decided to ban him continues to troll the site as a guest.
Thank god for guest posts!

Scanty, if you only have eyes for Aztec, f*** off and help him park cars, it's Friday night and he will be really busy. Hopefully he will earn enough tips to afford a breakfast.
Oh, Surface! You silly billy! :lbf: You shouldn’t be wasting any time worrying about what I’m doing on my Friday night, pumpkin! You just worry about embarrassing your kids by doing some New Order stalking, and maybe also repeat some of your sane old jokes a few more dozen times.

Cause nobody ever laughs babes! :oops:

Oh, Surface! You silly billy! :lbf: You shouldn’t be wasting any time worrying about what I’m doing on my Friday night, pumpkin! You just worry about embarrassing your kids by doing some New Order stalking, and maybe also repeat some of your sane old jokes a few more dozen times.

Cause nobody ever laughs babes! :oops:

No stalking needed here babes, Hooky's place is less than 100m from me and we've both been cheering on England tonight.

Thanks Surface
1. He’s unhinged
2. No emojis

:rolleyes:

'surface' wrote this for you. (n)

:hammer:

Back
Top Bottom