Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

I reckon when are you delusional loonies a million miles away from Moz Angeles going to realize California Son will never do another concert outside of SoCal or Vegas, but keep buying new shirts from the mporiumuk dummies. Keep our California Son rollin' in the dough! beach mouth altricichcham airbnb fake flower house he doesn't live in LA chipper curry northern base inn nnn n n nnnn n nn nnn n it.

Fark Arse
Your parents really should have used protection. There is nothing for you is life.

I reckon when are you delusional loonies a million miles away from Moz Angeles going to realize California Son will never do another concert outside of SoCal or Vegas, but keep buying new shirts from the mporiumuk dummies. Keep our California Son rollin' in the dough! beach mouth altricichcham airbnb fake flower house he doesn't live in LA chipper curry northern base inn nnn n n nnnn n nn nnn n it.

Fark Arse

I reckon you reckon nothing in life!

Your parents really should have used protection. There is nothing for you is life.
It's best not to respond to this colossal twat; it just encourages him/her/it. There is no insult/truth that hasn't already been thrown in its direction countless times. Responding gives it the sexual stimulation it needs to crack off another round of joyless masturbation.

LOL at this weird crank thinking I'm an UncleSkinny alt despite being registered on these forums for fifteen years. Fair play to Pete, he can play the long game.

LOL at this weird crank thinking I'm an UncleSkinny alt despite being registered on these forums for fifteen years. Fair play to Pete, he can play the long game.
🤒

'nerak' has more posts in a few months than you have had in 15 skinny years.:hammer:
do the math your trolling was poor:hammer:

What does Nerak's number of posts have to do with me, you mad man?

You will address me by my proper title, you little bollocks.
96C76F87-8DDA-4710-A575-5B4D4F82BB49.jpeg

🤒

'nerak' has more posts in a few months than you have had in 15 skinny years.:hammer:
do the math your trolling was poor:hammer:
Why is a Ben a troll, clown shows?
Nerak has been on here for a year or so, and amassed a huge number of posts which points to one thing really - what life? Clearly, she has little going on.
Ben, by his own admission, hasn’t been to a gig for years, but, he’s still been to more than Nerak (thats the benchmarking you’ve used)

you’re extremely thick at times.
PS

Ben has been to more gigs than you as well.

Back
Top Bottom