Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Aw, poor rifke. You upset that I momentarily took attention away from your unsolicited stories about meatballs?

Don't forget to check out her riveting story involving a spider and a chestnut.

It doesn't end well for the spider.

BGV dont pitch a fit, nobody but radish was interested in
the dumb joni mitchell story.;)
and it didnt exactly make the late breaking news at
the Communist News Network:hammer:

I'm using the echo Mike that Colin gave me but I felt I sounded better without the Mike. I'm still usin it for the time being. I'm singing straight into my mobile. I can't have another go because I have neighbours to consider. When I get up to my mum and dad's and gave the full PA you'll get a better rendition.

I've also added Suedehead because I feel I sang better on this one

Did someone tell you that this sounded good? Please stop. Your tin-can karaoke-warbling is dreadful.

Aw, poor rifke. You upset that I momentarily took attention away from your unsolicited stories about meatballs?
that wasnt a story, my friend. i literally said "today i ate meatballs". not a story. now if i had gone on for four paragraphs about where i was when i ate them, how they tasted, how i subjected themselves to myself, wholly unasked for, how i had a twee little chat with them, or anything like that, that might've constituted a story. similarly, i didnt expect to wow anyone, as an old man might, with his sepia-toned remembrances.

now, see if it were me, i would've condensed your story thusly: once at some dive bar i found myself in, i spotted some toothsome horsey faced old broad and thought it would be neato--and a cool story to tell to a hostile audience at a later date--to interject my slovenly self upon her evening, completely oblivious to the disgust i aroused in the members of her party.

that's called literary realism, my friend, and i guess you could say it's my forte.

Last edited:
Hm, but having me "on ignore" still somehow enables you to react and respond to every single post I make? Try again.
yeah, you simply press the "show ignored content" button. it's worth it, because it means i only have to read your drivel when i feel like it, and im spared the pesky notifications about your bitterness-fueled downvotes. it's not rocket science or some mystery to be worked out, poirot.

yeah, you simply press the "show ignored content" button. it's worth it, because it means i only have to read your drivel when i feel like it, and im spared the pesky notifications about your bitterness-fueled downvotes. it's not rocket science or some mystery to be worked out, poirot.
Then you must constantly be in the mood for me given the fact that you're up my ass 24/7.

I suppose I should feel honoured that you have to go to additional effort to read my posts, but I don't. But it is astonishing how much of time I spend swatting the mosquitoes on here who claim to have me on 'ignore.'

Yeah, that's what I thought
really? maybe what you SHOULD have thought is: hmmm maybe it's a little creepy for an old man like myself to be asking questions like this of nice young girls. you should also have thought: hmm maybe it's a little presumptuous to assume she's interested in the touch of the opposite sex at all.

VERY inappropriate especially in today's cultural climate, verso :hammer:

really? maybe what you SHOULD have thought is: hmmm maybe it's a little creepy for an old man like myself to be asking questions like this of nice young girls. you should also have thought: hmm maybe it's a little presumptuous to assume she's interested in the touch of the opposite sex at all.

VERY inappropriate especially in today's cultural climate, verso :hammer:
Given that you're a vocal fangirl of a child rapist, I'm not sure you get to do this moral high ground performance.

Given that you're a vocal fangirl of a child rapist, I'm not sure you get to do this moral high ground performance.
pretty sure i can do it whenever it suits me. in todays cultural climate moral highground is a weapon to be wielded whenever it suits a person, FYI.

well im going to go watch dave rubin. toodles, you dirty old pom.

pretty sure i can do it whenever it suits me. in todays cultural climate moral highground is a weapon to be wielded whenever it suits a person, FYI.

well im going to go watch dave rubin. toodles, you dirty old pom.

1621277873885.png

Back
Top Bottom