Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

pretty sure i can do it whenever it suits me. in todays cultural climate moral highground is a weapon to be wielded whenever it suits a person, FYI.

well im going to go watch dave rubin. toodles, you dirty old pom.
You watch Dave Rubin and you're calling me old? Are you a boomer?

I'm using the echo Mike that Colin gave me but I felt I sounded better without the Mike. I'm still usin it for the time being. I'm singing straight into my mobile. I can't have another go because I have neighbours to consider. When I get up to my mum and dad's and gave the full PA you'll get a better rendition.

I've also added Suedehead because I feel I sang better on this one

EDIT: I'm upset because I can't seem to get on YouTube at the moment and there was a great backing track on there for everyday is like Sunday. Will keep trying.

Good stuff!

No. It's very good. It's not just my opinion. It's people who I've sang to in the past. I've got a good voice and I sound like Morrissey and I'm proud of it.
So, you’re NOT taking the piss? Well - the people who told you that you sound good, in the past, certainly were. You’re delusional. Go get an ear flush, son.

You watch Dave Rubin and you're calling me old? Are you a boomer?
i know you think im fascinating, you dirty old pom, and rightly so, but unfortunately im under no obligation to respond to your intrusive questioning.

i like dave rubin. he is wickedly clever.

I've been given friendly advice about not giving too much away about myself. The thing is, I've never broken the law. I've done embarrassing things. When you've been treated like a clown for most of your life there's absolutely nothing anyone can do to harm you. Let alone blackmail. It'll never happen. It's the blackmailers who'll come to harm. They've never lived life as a clown. I always win in the end. I always do. I've not been given much, but I could lose family, friends and job and still somehow smile. I'm stronger than you think.
What? You just shared 2 absolutely horrific phone karaoke recordings. I’d say you just gave away the entire plot

I don’t know you but you cannot sing, or play piano, or twelve-string, or any other instrument, for that matter.

You seem to be reaching out, teetering on the edge of reality. Please seek help.

A challenge to all the lousy dysfunctional people who come here and have nothing better to do. Try to wreck my life. It won't happen. Everyone knows what I've done. I was cottaging in toilets at 18. I was looking for sex in toilets. What does it matter? My bar is very low. I've not got very far and I don't intend going very far. Everyone knows that's what I did. Now let's think of something else I did? Let's think of something important.
You sang Morrissey songs.

@Born to Harangue, you alright? You seem to really be riding that dislike button today. You give any thought to my offer? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to travel the world, broaden your perspective on life, all that good shit. I can't promise you any rapping interludes, but I think you'd fare better in the Bez role anyhow. What do you think?

@Born to Harangue, you alright? You seem to really be riding that dislike button today. You give any thought to my offer? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to travel the world, broaden your perspective on life, all that good shit. I can't promise you any rapping interludes, but I think you'd fare better in the Bez role anyhow. What do you think?
:handpointup:
Narcissistic rage:hammer:
being old and broke he says hes a teenager (same as skinny)
and buying peeps trips around the world:crazy:
paypal the bread to BtH Pm

:lbf:

What? You just shared 2 absolutely horrific phone karaoke recordings. I’d say you just gave away the entire plot

I don’t know you but you cannot sing, or play piano, or twelve-string, or any other instrument, for that matter.

You seem to be reaching out, teetering on the edge of reality. Please seek help.
Hey up 4ck face....
You got no dogs to toss of tonight??

A challenge to all the lousy dysfunctional people who come here and have nothing better to do. Try to wreck my life. It won't happen. Everyone knows what I've done. I was cottaging in toilets at 18. I was looking for sex in toilets. What does it matter? My bar is very low. I've not got very far and I don't intend going very far. Everyone knows that's what I did. Now let's think of something else I did? Let's think of something important.
Ignore this prick dale and concentrate on what your doing well..
Entertaining us real Moz fans on here with your wonderful singing..

Who are you talking to? And why? Why are you saying these things?

Ignore this prick dale and concentrate on what your doing well..
Entertaining us real Moz fans on here with your wonderful singing..
...and - out comes fat, miniature mop-boy with words of encouragement for someone who clearly needs a proper dose of reality.

Don’t be a pandering clown, Tiny-B. It’s unbecoming, even for someone of your stature.

Back
Top Bottom