Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

A challenge to all the lousy dysfunctional people who come here and have nothing better to do. Try to wreck my life. It won't happen. Everyone knows what I've done. I was cottaging in toilets at 18. I was looking for sex in toilets. What does it matter? My bar is very low. I've not got very far and I don't intend going very far. Everyone knows that's what I did. Now let's think of something else I did? Let's think of something important.
Why would anyone want to wreck your life, Sunshine? Nobody cares about your pity-party. Everyone has their own problems to deal with. ...and you seem to have the task well at hand anyway.

You posted some rubbish karaoke warbling and you got a proper response, albeit not the one you were pining for.

Tiny-B is on his graveyard shift mop and bucket break at 2am. That’s when line-up starts. Get there early, If you hop a train at Victoria, you can get there in time for tomorrow’s hand-job session.

...and you can re-record your karaoke shit in the miniature studio there. Tiny-B had the miniature keys! :)

Fak Arf

As I suspected, you're calling someone younger than you a "dirty old man."
You sound old. There are young and old versions of every age. I'm a young 37. You're an old whatever you are (note how I dont really care).

Besides, I was being perverse because I find it funny. I didn't expect you to understand that though because, like I said, you are woefully insensitive to nuance.

You sound old. There are young and old versions of every age. I'm a young 37. You're an old whatever you are (note how I dont really care).

Besides, I was being perverse because I find it funny. I didn't expect you to understand that though because, like I said, you are woefully insensitive to nuance.
You’re pushing 40 and you come off like a 12-year old with ADD. It’s not at all a question of nuance, but that’s a cute angle.

I'm saying I'm a good singer. I'm sick of seeing people saying that because it's Steve Jones singing, everyone has to be in awe of him. I don't think it's very good. I'm a much better singer and I sound a lot more like Morrissey than he does.
Why do you feel you (or anyone doing Moz covers) need to sound like Morrissey? There’s nothing more boring than a cover version trying to sound like the original. Interpret the song and the singer your own way. Strive for originality not mimicry.

Why do you feel you (or anyone doing Moz covers) need to sound like Morrissey? There’s nothing more boring than a cover version trying to sound like the original. Interpret the song and the singer your own way. Strive for originality not mimicry.
God, don’t tell that to Viva Paul from Viva Morrissey.

You’re pushing 40 and you come off like a 12-year old with ADD. It’s not at all a question of nuance, but that’s a cute angle.

WTF?
COMING FROM MR:
1 do you wanna hear my joni mitchell story? NO WE DONT
2 do you want to hear about the gas party with some fat chicks? NO WE ARE
ADULTS HERE
3 how about when i met a drunk damon albarn? JFC NO
4 my Moz story where he, like all dudes who :eyes: me cant help swoon over me?
NO SHOULDNT YOU BE IN RADISH TODDLER CL.ASS WHERE ARE YOR PARENTS?
5 how about .....get this...a russian record label that almost signed my punk group to an
imaginary deal? doh:

and on and on like a 5 yr old:hammer:

Oh go on then....
An art museum in Los Angeles was holding some big event to honor Joni as part of their annual gala, I got tickets to go because I was doing some curatorial work at the time. After the speeches and the video tributes and all that shit, it just turned into a standard cocktail party with people floating around and mingling. I was fortunate enough to end up in a circle with Joni and Herbie Hancock and some other museum people. I got to talk to her for a little bit about jazz and towards the end of our conversation I asked her about Morrissey, as I was always curious about how that meeting in 1997 went down. She told me she had very little familiarity with his music and it was just something set up by Rolling Stone. I suspected as much but was still hoping she would surprise me with intimate knowledge of "Late Night Maudlin Street" or something. No luck.

An art museum in Los Angeles was holding some big event to honor Joni as part of their annual gala, I got tickets to go because I was doing some curatorial work at the time. After the speeches and the video tributes and all that shit, it just turned into a standard cocktail party with people floating around and mingling. I was fortunate enough to end up in a circle with Joni and Herbie Hancock and some other museum people. I got to talk to her for a little bit about jazz and towards the end of our conversation I asked her about Morrissey, as I was always curious about how that meeting in 1997 went down. She told me she had very little familiarity with his music and it was just something set up by Rolling Stone. I suspected as much but was still hoping she would surprise me with intimate knowledge of "Late Night Maudlin Street" or something. No luck.
Ah, Joni. If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding!

Sounded like a lovely evening...
Mingling with the stars..

The only famous person I’ve really met was Bernard Manning...
We were urinating next to each other in a carlisle night club where he was doing a gig....I was 17...
How the other half live eh...

Sounded like a lovely evening...
Mingling with the stars..

The only famous person I’ve really met was Bernard Manning...
We were urinating next to each other in a carlisle night club where he was doing a gig....I was 17...
How the other half live eh...
Did you sneak a peek?

Did you sneak a peek?
No .... I was in total shock ...
I decided to go to the toilet a couple of minutes before he was due on stage , as he would have ripped me to shreds if I went while he was on stage...
I was pissing on my own, then the door flung open and he strode in..
Looked at me and said in his gruff Manchester accent” all right son”
I just nodded as I couldn’t speak..
I nearly shit myself as well as having a piss...

I asked the 'so called' moderator how he could allow someone who was quire obviously drunk to visit this site day in day out and compromise himself. Is there a care of duty? Or is it all about the money? I won't be on the site for much longer. I'll tell you this. I know more about Morrissey and The Smiths than any of the self aggrandizing f***ers will ever know. Here. This site isn't the be all and end all. Good night and thank you.
You were having a pleasant evening on here, until the idiots got to you..
Ignore them...

No .... I was in total shock ...
I decided to go to the toilet a couple of minutes before he was due on stage , as he would have ripped me to shreds if I went while he was on stage...
I was pissing on my own, then the door flung open and he strode in..
Looked at me and said in his gruff Manchester accent” all right son”
I just nodded as I couldn’t speak..
I nearly shit myself as well as having a piss...
I once took a piss next to Elvis Costello at a Leonard Cohen concert. Wasn't starstruck but still felt funny.

WTF?
COMING FROM MR:
1 do you wanna hear my joni mitchell story? NO WE DONT
2 do you want to hear about the gas party with some fat chicks? NO WE ARE
ADULTS HERE
3 how about when i met a drunk damon albarn? JFC NO
4 my Moz story where he, like all dudes who :eyes: me cant help swoon over me?
NO SHOULDNT YOU BE IN RADISH TODDLER CL.ASS WHERE ARE YOR PARENTS?
5 how about .....get this...a russian record label that almost signed my punk group to an
imaginary deal? doh:

and on and on like a 5 yr old:hammer:
You're such a legend :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom