Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

What’s woke mean?
I would never call myself woke or anything other than someone trying to be decent and somewhat levelheaded, but I think that woke, to some people, is anyone not subscribing to any conspiracy theories and who believes in science.

I would never call myself woke or anything other than someone trying to be decent and somewhat levelheaded, but I think that woke, to some people, is anyone not subscribing to any conspiracy theories and who believes in science.
Oh, I know. I just wanna hear him say it.

:mad:
FFS google 'woke cuck', you need for someone to buy you a computer and
do it for you? dont be lazy and lackluster on top of being trolls:hammer:

no, wokeism is a way of analyzing the world so that everything is based on a power grid, where you're either an oppressor or the oppressed, and EVERYTHING in life must be examined through this lens. it's what normal middle brow people engage in to fancy themselves as having access to intellectual thought and a deeper understanding of reality when in actual fact it's all just cant and twaddle.

I reckon I don't know what makes you delusional sociopaths look more like fools, you not knowing or refusing to accept that California Son was born in Moz Angeles or thinking he is a fag that sticks dicks up his ass and puts dicks in his mouth. California Son has had more pussy than Wilt Chamberlain.

Pamela Anderson, Belinda Carlisle, Cardi B, Chaka Khan, Apollonia Kotero, Thelma from Good Times, Maureen McCormick, Nicki Minaj, and of course the love of his life Nancy Morrissey-Sinatra....the list goes on and on booger off tossey inn n nn n nn nnn it.

Fark Arse!
How is this "inappropriate language"? All that was said was dicks and ass. I have seen way worse in this lunatic asylum. If there was any more truthful factual post ever here, it's this one. California's Son is a devote practicing Roman Catholic who is at mass every Sunday at Our Lady of Malibu, so what that means is he doesn't like gay people and it would be a sin to engage in gay sex. He is also extremely homophobic. He has had sex with so many of his girlfriends and groupies, yes more than one of his basketball idols Wilt Chamberlain. IT'S AN ACT loonies and it keeps working into his golden years and I think he is one of the greatest American Capitalists and marketers of telling you what you want to hear to keep you buying.

I was a wee lad back in 1991-92, more interested in WWF and TMNT than music, but I was 19 in 2004 and Mozzer was HUGE. Sure, he sold out the Hollywood Bowl in ‘92, but didn’t he do that in 2007 as well?
Maybe it’s because the media and the media climate were so much different in the mid-00’s compared to the early 90’s, but it definitely feels like he was much bigger worldwide and from a mainstream perspective in 2004-2007 than 1991-92. Was he played on mainstream, commercial radio in 1991 or 92? He was back in the mid 00’s. That’s just one example.
Yet here you are replying for like the 5th time :ROFLMAO:
Actually I responded to an anonymous post and you’ve been responding to me this whole time not the other way around so get your facts straight dum dum!

Actually I responded to an anonymous post and you’ve been responding to me this whole time not the other way around so get your facts straight dum dum!
You know you can stop replying to me anytime? You do know that right?

Maybe you should practice what you preach.
But I’m not the one pretending not to care. I’m happy to keep the conversation going, you’re the dude claiming you don’t care about what I say, yet here you are replying to my posts. Every. Single. Time.

But I’m not the one pretending not to care. I’m happy to keep the conversation going, you’re the dude claiming you don’t care about what I say, yet here you are replying to my posts. Every. Single. Time.
No your replying to my post get your facts straight, but I’m glad I’m waiting your precious time.

No your replying to my post get your facts straight, but I’m glad I’m waiting your precious time.
I replied to your original post palooka and now you keep going. Oh and my time aint that precious, I can keep doing this for weeks.................. :ROFLMAO:

As if Ketamine Sun couldn't speak for herself/himself. After everything that has already happened here, she/he accepts me and I accept her/him in her/his unswerving belief in Morrissey. I don't need you to get on my case when I, as a non-mother speaker, use a word that was not meant in a disrespectful way.
I know she can speak for herself. She does so on a daily basis. What I’ve said, I’ve said for my own sake. You being a non-native speaker had nothing to do with it.

I was startled at the weekend because someone on Twitter proudly presented his latest acquisition. A report of Morrissey from the German magazine "Die Zeit" from January 1995. Great pictures of A.C., no question but the headlines and summaries already here reflect exactly the accusations that have brought him to the brink of artistic ruin in the last 3 years. "Morrissey, a narcissist for the skinheads. He likes to conjure up a sunken, a white England". Yet the article only reflects the press voices from England. Narcissists also like to be collectively wept over. Isn't that so?

o_O

WTF>>isnt what so?
what are you even talking about? not an iota of sense.:hammer:

Back
Top Bottom