Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Oh, crobag, or whatever you call yourself on your 20 guest accounts. I'd like to say that when you eventually perish, that the world will be a better place for it. However, because you are essentially a meaningless void, a non-entity, the world and the people around it, even those who know you personally, will just simply be indifferent, as if you never existed in the first place. It'll simply be as if you have been erased from memory and time as we know it.

It must be a very sad, empty and lonely life you lead, and I can understand why you have to find some entertainment abusing music fans on a day to day basis.
1 -when you perish the world will be a better place:swear
like paradise:swear

2- however when you perish nothing will happen everything will be different:straightface:
the peeps that know you-which i happen to not know -will simply sit back and swallow McMuffins:crazy:

who are you supposed to be posting as FC Habermas or someone? :crazy:

:hammer:

1 -when you perish the world will be a better place:swear
like paradise:swear

2- however when you perish nothing will happen everything will be different:straightface:
the peeps that know you-which i happen to not know -will simply sit back and swallow McMuffins:crazy:

who are you supposed to be posting as FC Habermas or someone? :crazy:

"And make no mistake my friend, your pointless life will end. But before you go, can you look at the truth..." you are an empty little c***.

Hi, vegan crobag.

Not dead yet? Shame.
He’s doing a 27 hour shift with his oxen and plough getting the corn in for the winter...

Cletus will be knocked now, and you’ve put him firmly in his place today. 🍾🍾🍾
Have a glass from me and put your feet up and be content with your good efforts today 👊👊👊

:rolleyes:

oi does Salsa know that Fredo is back on the sauce?:mad:
very violent trolls. want to kill me via
stab me in the neck, disease, and porridge poison:rage:
have a troll paradise with a cheap beer/maccies
parade with the twats :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: and Asstly singing stupid comet songs(n)

no talk of jobs(n)

Fredo is due to work 1 day next month and is already exhausted:hammer:

"And make no mistake my friend, your pointless life will end. But before you go, can you look at the truth..." you are an empty little c***.

The sad thing about life is that c***s like Vegan get to spend their time trolling and stalking people on Morrissey Solo, when at the same time, on other continents people are starving to death.

The sad thing about life is that c***s like Vegan get to spend their time trolling and stalking people on Morrissey Solo, when at the same time, on other continents people are starving to death.

That could be said about all of us.

oi does Salsa know that Fredo is back on the sauce?:mad:
very violent trolls. want to kill me via
stab me in the neck, disease, and porridge poison:rage:
have a troll paradise with a cheap beer/maccies
parade with the twats :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: and Asstly singing stupid comet songs(n)

no talk of jobs(n)

Fredo is due to work 1 day next month and is already exhausted:hammer:
I much prefer Robocop

I agree but some of us try to help out as much as we can.

It’s easy to judge people by what they post on here and think we got them all figured out, but we don’t really know how they behave or act in the real world.

Its not even the trolling of this Cro creature. The low IQ is widely visible. The constant comments about unemployment when In actual fact, Cro is almost unemployable and only thanks to the care in the community scheme in the US, he’s graduated from Berry picking to other unskilled work in order to increase his welfare payments. Unable to take his mobile device onto the factory floor; he races back at break time to post a hammer emoji on here.
Meat Puppets have him on the banned list for their gigs as they’ve identified him as a nuisance and deeply unstable character.
Cro > Final Solution

I mean it’s difficult to tell by his hateful humorless angry posts, but maybe Verso is actually a very nice and intelligent person in the real world.

maybe :p

WTF the real world requires jobs.:mad:
none have any.
stalin wouldnt know a job if landed on his balloon heado_O
well fredo has one day of work next month IF he doesnt collapse from non work exhaustion.
BGV was a janitor for Joni Mitchell many years ago, not broke a sweat sinceo_O
Surface is not the brightest bulb, i think he may want a medal for trolling:straightface:
he considers trolling hard work:straightface:
Comrade McMuffin just cant deal with her mediocre non box set status:mad:
none are at riot fest?
reason> :banned: list:clap:

please quit trolling for a few got to snatch my pass

I mean it’s difficult to tell by his hateful humorless angry posts, but maybe Verso is actually a very nice and intelligent person in the real world.

maybe :p
ive thought of that. some people find it tricky to develop an online style or to translate their personality into words upon a screen, and maybe the inability to do that + the awareness that he comes off as a total bore makes him a lil cranky. i have considered that.

Ok get ready tonight Moz breaks it !!! For the 6th time in the year. So I say to the haters, paraphrasing someone Today "you have it inside" to all the anti Moz: they have it well inside !!!!!! MOZ HUMILLE -MAN!!!
ViVA MORRISSEY CARAJO!! EL SE LAS va a dejar bienADENTRO!!!,perdon pero me sale esto...
What? Make sense for once in your life!

ive thought of that. some people find it tricky to develop an online style or to translate their personality into words upon a screen, and maybe the inability to do that + the awareness that he comes off as a total bore makes him a lil cranky. i have considered that.

In the new Chicago Riot fest thread, Verso called anon Lujissey, ‘illiterate’. It’s obvious English isn’t her first language, seems she took it well, but not a very cool move on his part. Actually I was a bit surprised Verso would say that, it was more like something Reelfountain would say.

Oh well.

In the new Chicago Riot fest thread, Verso called anon Lujissey, ‘illiterate’. It’s obvious English isn’t her first language, seems she took it well, but not a very cool move on his part. Actually I was a bit surprised Verso would say that, it was more like something Reelfountain would say.

Oh well.
wow, that's some xenophobia. im surprised he didnt tell her to get back on the boat. disgraceful.

Back
Top Bottom