Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

for what it's worth, it isnt hard to trigger him

Yeah true. You would think with all the traveling he claims to do, that he would come off as a happier person in his posts and not be so easily triggered by others opinions.

Yeah true. You would think with all the traveling he claims to do, that he would come off as a happier person in his posts and not be so easily triggered by others opinions.
it is one of the stranges paradoxes about this place, that such a worldly on-the-move guy would come off as such an ineffective and unfulfilled little wiener

it is one of the stranges paradoxes about this place, that such a worldly on-the-move guy would come off as such an ineffective and unfulfilled little wiener

Yep. So ‘on-the-move’ and enjoying life, I don’t know how he finds or why he makes the time to come onto this site just so he could get angry over what people post. Makes it hard to believe anything he says is true.

Yep. So ‘on-the-move’ and enjoying life, I don’t know how he finds or why he makes the time to come onto this site just so he could get angry over what people post. Makes it hard to believe anything he says is true.
it never occurred to me to question whether what he says is true or not, but now that you mention it....
gee, you dont suppose people lie on the internet to make themselves seem like their lives arent totally lacklustre in reality, do you, ket? :unsure:

🤒
The GREAT MOZ SUCCESS has set the troll basket spinning.🏯
I had the notion that Stalin was a troll puppet.:)
when you see a troll pontificating about previous accounts theres
sure to be a rotten porridge in Carlisle, thats for sure.
strong Surface vibe, with the doing charity work on here by
posting stupid NO/:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: stuff that the readership has
repeatedly asked for him to take elsewhere.🤒
there was also a hint of FC in the troll posts, some
yes but no and maybe yes if not maybe no activity.(n)
Very angry like BGV wanted to kill kill kill while
demanding a law that makes jobs illegal.(n)
I think Comrade and Fredo we can rule out. Poor language skills.
If Barnaby was here he would be sure to be on the case
and never find out.:hammer:

Hey fake vegan.........
We are all waiting for your review on the riot fest that you attended 🧚‍♀️

When you rocked up on your oxen and cart with your 36 siblings and 6 parents all crammed on .....

No money for merch..
No tickets....
One toothbrush for all (oxen as well)

You can imagine this lot parked up
Outside the venue causing catastrophes and confusion
And Cletus not knowing what 4king day it is ....

No show for Cletus and clan
All ejected and banned from venue

In conclusion.......
This was the closest time the fake gobshite has ever gotten to a morrissey concert... better luck next time Cletus 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: quit the Smiths he cant reunite them, Moz owns the brand:tiphat:

:hammer:
Have you recuperated from your fiasco trip to the big city 🐂🐂

Have your kin folks all returned safely ? I heard brother Bruno swagged a bottle of whiskey, got arrested as he tried to take the oxen into a strip joint🤠🤠

Vegan Croc of Shit will have a meltdown over tbis
👉💂‍♂️👈 and box set in the same sentence. Heaven forbid if there is a Japanese release 🎃
It doesn’t matter what’s on offer Janice...box sets, imported stuff.
Fake ass vegan can’t afford shoe laces or hay for the oxen...

In conclusion....

Vegan hasn’t got a pot to piss in

BWD is a live album you giant imbecile. The only song from YA not to be included on BWD
Cro 👉 final solution please.

thanks
Just when we think he can’t go any lower.....

DUMBO....

The 4king idiot that keeps giving

Hey @Verso ! How was your vacation. Nice to see you. Did you buy anything?
It was nice, I’ve been back in LA for a little over a week. It’s an inconvenient time to travel internationally but we made the best of it. I brought back clothes and chocolate. I’m still quite tired from jetlag.

You never answered my question, though. Are you Winnie? Cause if you are, then you and I have met before.

It was nice, I’ve been back in LA for a little over a week. It’s an inconvenient time to travel internationally but we made the best of it. I brought back clothes and chocolate. I’m still quite tired from jetlag.

You never answered my question, though. Are you Winnie? Cause if you are, then you and I have met before.
bet ya wanted to roger her, didnt ya?

I am not! I prefer to remain anonymous on this site. Glad that you enjoyed yourself, though.

Scunthorpe, you say?!? 😃

I wuz in Scunny on Thursday (?) night...Steve Hackett at The Baths Hall then got bladdered in Wetherspoons, taxi back to Travelodge at Gallagher Retail Park...then Bradford St George Hall Fri...

...Scunthorpe has retained its East Yorvik dainty charm...

BB

I wuz in Scunny on Thursday (?) night...Steve Hackett at The Baths Hall then got bladdered in Wetherspoons, taxi back to Travelodge at Gallagher Retail Park...then Bradford St George Hall Fri...

...Scunthorpe has retained its East Yorvik dainty charm...

BB
BB the olde whore is on tour🤣🤣

You enjoy your self BB
and I’m looking forward to hearing late night tales of excess and debauchery in the near future 😉

Back
Top Bottom