Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

bottom line is yer gross. im going to go listen to suede. bye!

well anyone that studies Narcissistic Personality Disorder and reads her thousands of posts that are like a case study have a fairly good idea what goes on in her mind. Sadly, it's boring, though.

Jackson is so tame that some people talked me into taking him to a shelter where he can be adopted because I can't let him inside but he really wants to be a pet. He meets me four blocks down the street at my friend's place and walks home with me. I thought it was cute and fun but they said it's not cool to leave him outside when he is not a feral street cat and they are right.
But that was three days ago and I haven't seen him since which is weird. Normally he is there at least once a day and I see him around too. I almost feel like he knows I am planning on taking him to the shelter and he doesn't want to go.

He can't come inside because the only one I have inside is this smaller male who is at least 15 years old and he doesn't like other cats anymore. I've let Cindy and Buddy in and he hides even after they're out again.

The little black one turned out to be male. He lets me pet him now. I have picked him up to put him on a bench where there was food and he panics until he sees the food. He could also be a pet. But shelters are really picky because they can only find homes for so many so they like to reserve it to very young cats.
Last night I think I heard another kitten crying by the museum but when I called it wouldn't come. People can see all the cats and I wonder if they drop kittens there. First Tiger, then this black one and now maybe another one.

A gang of cats? Or are they loners that only come together because of the common source of food and water?

They are called a colony. There were six main ones then Tiger and the Black one, and then Jackson and two others that I feed around the corner. So that's eleven at one location but just eight live there. And at my friend's shop I feed between six and ten.
But they get trapped and neutered. It's not just make a cat population explosion. They are trapped and fixed and the street cats have one ear clipped which I don't like but it tells the rescue people they are neutered. Then the idea is to provide food but not too much so it doesn't attract other animals and also so the cats are still predatory and get rats and things.
There is also a small possum that lives under the sidewalk by my friend's shop but I've only seen him twice.

Back
Top Bottom