Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

IMG_0439.JPG

This is the little black one. He came there or was dropped as a kitten and lived at the museum but now he stays in the shelters I made by the house.

Tiger is so funny. He went right to number three in the hierarchy and he's still only maybe six months old. I put out dry food and then I open a few cans of wet and put it on top. While the others are howling for the wet food he jumps up and eats out of the can and the others haven't figured it out yet. I have to open all the cans at once or they will eat it as I'm opening them and only the biggest cats will get any.

You're making me want to eat by talking about eating. I guess I could make a small pot of soup.

I hear voices outside. A female addict and a man. I'm going to turn off my light and look out my window.

I only could make out two women. The one that sounds like a junkie is the driver of a blue car.

Too tired to make soup. I'm munching on bananas and soon boiled potato chunks with sea salt.

well anyone that studies Narcissistic Personality Disorder and reads her thousands of posts that are like a case study have a fairly good idea what goes on in her mind. Sadly, it's boring, though.
:)
FC where did you learn all this Narcissistic stuff? at the art class you took in
'hood community college' 25 yrs ago or at "Facebook University"?:lbf:

:hammer:

:)
FC where did you learn all this Narcissistic stuff? at the art class you took in
'hood community college' 25 yrs ago or at "Facebook University"?:lbf:

:hammer:
🙄

Where did you learn your utter and complete stupidity ??

Let’s face it.
You never went to school 😂😂

Never heard of a university ,
6 th form , nor adult education 🎬

So your stupidity must be passed down the scrawny line of fake Croats ...
And I’ll drink to that 🍻🍻

Back
Top Bottom