Official Morrissey Central Instagram: Elizabeth Dwyer addressed envelope (April 7, 2021)

official_morrissey_central_20210407_183.jpg

Little context given.
Pamela/PETA tagged.
Regards,
FWD.

PETA-stamp-sheet1-e1384469467472.jpg

Stamps feature on PETA's site 2011 & 2013.

TTY, in 2013, linked to the above:

Related items:

I reckon nice photo shop Kylie! You are getting California Son's Dodger tix for the home stand against the Giants. I reckon you sure got the return post stamp correct. If the same old delusional stalkers here want to go with the "he doesn't live on Sweetzer or LA anymore" fantasy delusional line, in 2014 California Son had a house in Santa Monica, the last house before the current house in Malibu. I reckon the reason for this photoshop is that there has been an influx of foreign stalkers lately to Moz Angeles from Brittin and that city in Mexico called Argintina. They are scouring the city looking for California Son's house and the Sunset Marquis. Using the Airbnb beach mouth fake flower house is a diversion attempt that maybe they will stay home and go home! chipper curry fek'll northern base warm winter days outdoors inn nn nnnn n n nnn n it.

Fark Arse!

Maybe it was an Easter card he sent to his mother and he was just reminiscing because he misses her and he wanted to share...or Sam wanted to share?

And, yes there’s the stamp...

That publication is Moz's idea (he's very Moz), he misses his mother and remembers her... Oh Mozuchi !!! Is so sensitive

I reckon nice photo shop Kylie! You are getting California Son's Dodger tix for the home stand against the Giants. I reckon you sure got the return post stamp correct. If the same old delusional stalkers here want to go with the "he doesn't live on Sweetzer or LA anymore" fantasy delusional line, in 2014 California Son had a house in Santa Monica, the last house before the current house in Malibu. I reckon the reason for this photoshop is that there has been an influx of foreign stalkers lately to Moz Angeles from Brittin and that city in Mexico called Argintina. They are scouring the city looking for California Son's house and the Sunset Marquis. Using the Airbnb beach mouth fake flower house is a diversion attempt that maybe they will stay home and go home! chipper curry fek'll northern base warm winter days outdoors inn nn nnnn n n nnn n it.

Fark Arse!
Stop insulting my country (Argentina) and Mexico, that you're incoherent you're accusing M of racist and you're xenophobic, besides your publications are repetitive boring, how many years ago you've been telling the stupid and delusional story of the son of California and blah blah blah..... it's boringoo, who made you think it's funny

¿Ha visitado la cuenta de Instagram de Morrissey Central? Creo que tiene comentarios limitados para los comentaristas preaprobados. Incluso si sigues la cuenta, no te deja comentar. Ni siquiera para decir hola. Encuentro eso decepcionante.
Uhh I don't think so!!! I haven't written yet

Fark Arse!
I reckon you are correct yet again with your facts. The California Son should get a restraining order on every delusional stalker fan from Ing-lund and Argintinia. He must be protected at all costs before the Moz Vegas residency.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom