Official Platinum tickets for Philly

bandrus1

These are for sale on ticketmaster right now for $350 each right now

What are Official Platinum Tickets?

Official Platinum Tickets are premium tickets to concerts and other events made available by artists and event providers through Live Nation Concerts. They give fans fair and safe access to some of the best seats in the house.

Are Official Platinum Tickets resale tickets?
No. Official Platinum Tickets were not purchased initially and then posted for resale; they are being sold for the first time through Live Nation Concerts. Live Nation Concerts's Official Platinum Tickets program enables market-based pricing (adjusting prices according to supply and demand) for live event tickets, similar to how airline tickets and hotel rooms are sold. The goal is to give the most passionate fans fair and safe access to the best tickets, while enabling artists and other people involved in staging live events to price tickets closer to their true value.

Why can't I buy Official Platinum Tickets for certain events?
Currently, Official Platinum Tickets are not available for all events. Be sure to check back often as new events are continually being added.

How are my tickets delivered?
Depending on the event, Live Nation Concerts offers TicketFast® or standard UPS ticket delivery options. In some cases, will call may be offered or required. Learn more aboutTicketFast®.

What is the Current Price per ticket?
The price you pay is the original price of the ticket. Official Platinum Tickets were not purchased initially and then posted for resale; they are being sold for the first time through Live Nation Concerts on behalf of the artist or event provider.

Other amounts or fees may also be included in the Current Price, or may be added on top of the Current Price. If additional amounts are added on top of the Current Price, they will be displayed on the website before you complete your purchase.

I posted it because it is a joke that now the artist and ticketmaster have become the scalpers

Gotcha. I thought it was a ticket rep or something giving a really odd sales pitch but really I was joking myself. I wouldn't care if they tried to make people aware of the tickets but I thought the pitch, that turned out to not be a pitch, kinda odd. My bad

f***ing bullshit

thats funny, i thought moz posted philly was 'sold out'.

$700 + fees.
2 seats in front row of pit.

the most you will ever pay for a folding chair that you won't be sitting on. i don't know how to solve the ticket dilemmas we all face, but ticketmaster holding tickets and becoming the scalper themselves is pretty messed up.

This concept is truly outrageous.

I guess they sell to someone out there. Hell barneys is selling two hundred a fifty dollar cure t shirts. If someone would buy that then I guess this would be a steal

I'd sure hate to be one of the people who got suckered in to buying these tickets, only to show up to the venue to find that Morrissey's guestlist crew is taking up their space in the front row.

"It is illegal in Brazil to resell tickets for anything higher than face value."
Quote from a CNN article today in regards to the ticket scalping fiasco going on with the Olympics. As messed up as it is down there, THIS is a friggin' glorious law where folks don't get screwed over by TicketMaster and the like.

Hey all,

Keep an eye on the LiveNation ticket page, some pit tix have been popping up (and disappearing moments later). Hoping for AAA or BBB....

For Tower's pit area, do they force you to stay in your seat?

For Tower's pit area, do they force you to stay in your seat?

If only a few people are standing they try to enforce a rule of remaining in your spot, but I doubt they could quell the typical Moz rush.

I'm still looking to sell my Left Orchestra BB, if anyone is interested.

Back
Top Bottom