Officially cancelled "due to illness": Morrissey at KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas 2017 - @kroq

@kroq / Twitter:
6:56 PM - 9 Dec 2017 from Inglewood, CA

It is with great regret that we must inform you that Morrissey's performance for Sunday night's show has been cancelled due to illness. Earlier this week the tour's performances in Philadelphia and Boston were also forced to be canceled, but it was hoped that conditions would improve for the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas performance to continue as scheduled. Morrissey's team and KROQ apologize greatly for this disappointment and Morrissey looks forward to making it up to the Los Angeles fans as soon as possible.

Morrissey isn't going to be able to make it to the show. I hope he is ok and now I am worried. He wouldn't miss an LA show unless we wasn't well. Another time. Thank you for three great shows.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Get well soon... to all of the ticket-holders who are sick to death of these idiotic cancellations!!!
I like Morrissey's music (though mostly stuff prior to World Peace). His embarrassing lame-brained "political" views and his "I don't give a sh*t about my fans" cancellations are what I detest.

[QUOTE="Rush 2 Danger, post: 1987049787, member: 28010]
My excrement is most definitely together and they are most definitely yesterday's news.[/QUOTE]

Yes. ...and it’s enveloped your cranium. Need a hand pulling it out?

Your spouting about hits indicates you may need some remedial literacy training as well.

He wouldn't miss a LA show unless he wasn't well. It was odd that they planned this show anyway, from Boston to LA in four days. It's a three day drive. I was looking forward to it but he can't stay away from LA long.

I’d gather that the final two shows of the tour & today’s cancellations would indicate that someone in the band is fairly ill & that these gigs weren’t cancelled on a whim.
With Moz’s prior bout with cancer, I hope it’s nothing serious with him. Or any other member of the party. Hoping for a quick recovery for whomever is afflicted.

I’d gather that the final two shows of the tour & today’s cancellations would indicate that someone in the band is fairly ill & that these gigs weren’t cancelled on a whim.
With Moz’s prior bout with cancer, I hope it’s nothing serious with him. Or any other member of the party. Hoping for a quick recovery for whomever is afflicted.

There is literally zero evidence he has had cancer. None whatsoever.

There is literally zero evidence he has had cancer. None whatsoever.
Oh come on. You are claiming he made it up? If you are, that is disgusting.

No I'm not claiming anyone has made anything up. I'm asking you for evidence. Go find it. You won't find it. Not even in the Larry King Interview.
He has said before in interviews?

Oh come on. You are claiming he made it up? If you are, that is disgusting.

For what feels like the millionth time, he has barretts oesophagus, which is a change in the cells in the oesophagus. It can turn into cancer and you have to have biopsies (or scrapings as he calls it) every 6 months to 2 years dependant on which stage its at.

For what feels like the millionth time, he has barretts oesophagus, which is a change in the cells in the oesophagus. It can turn into cancer and you have to have biopsies (or scrapings as he calls it) every 6 months to 2 years dependant on which stage its at.
Yes I know...

Correct. Here's the exact transcript of that bit of the King interview...

LK:"You revealed that you had cancer"
M: "<slurred>...has been found, yes"
LK: "What kind?"
M: "er, Barrat's"
LK: "What is that?"
M: "It's the oesophagus"
LK: "Oesophagus?"
M: "Yes"
LK: "How do they treat it?"
M: "They scrape it occasionally, and I have medication"

All we learned is that he has, or had Barratt's Oesophagus. That's it.

Did you not read the interview where he said a lot of his hair has fallen out due to his treatment?

Does he have to provide his biopsy & x rays to prove anything? For f***s sake, what a group of absolute c***s reside here.

Bang on, I have it as well as do lots of other folks, there are also lots of people who have it and don't know!

Does he have to provide his biopsy & x rays to prove anything? For f***s sake, what a group of absolute c***s reside here.

Of course he doesn't. And I'll ask you the same - exactly what have you read, and where, to convince you he has, or has had cancer? I'm asking you to convince me here. Go ahead.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom