Oh dear, it's on my doorstep

The DEFENSIVE right to attempt to DEFEND the people that the are killed/have their lives destroyed by the global arms trade. As I assume you are referring to my sig.

..by OFFENSIVE means.

You can twist it any way you want, and you lot normally do.

I don't think you're dedicated enough. What you really need to do is destroy any pensioners whose pension funds have been invested in the stock of a company who made a part of a ship that was used to transport arms.

..by OFFENSIVE means.

You can twist it any way you want, and you lot normally do.

I don't think you're dedicated enough. What you really need to do is destroy any pensioners whose pension funds have been invested in the stock of a company who made a part of a ship that was used to transport arms.

To simplify this for you, if you could see a man beating his son, and the only way you could prevent further harm to the boy was to attack the man, although it would possibly hurt him. You are DEFENDING the boy. The boy has the defensive right to not be abused. This is more important than the mans offensive 'right' to abuse him. Any action you take against the man/arms company/logging company/etc is defending the boy/anyone who happens to live in a country unfortunate to be up next for some 'liberation'/the earth/etc and is thereby justified action against further offense.

And, the pensioner example is stupid and you know it. The company who made the part for the ship would be a legitimate target though.

will they be peaceful protests?............really

They'll certainly be no less peaceful than when the far left smash up central London on every May Day.

Just for the record, I don't vote for or support the BNP. I also don't believe politics is a straight line from far left to far right. The extremes of each act the same more often than alot of people are willing to accept.

Anyway, anything else I say on the subject would just be me arguing for the sake of it.

I'll see you all outside Manchester Central next year when that group of unscruplous bastards known as the Labour Goverment roll into town. I bet there's more than 14,000 object to them having a rally on their doorstep.

To simplify this for you, if you could see a man beating his son, and the only way you could prevent further harm to the boy was to attack the man, although it would possibly hurt him. You are DEFENDING the boy. The boy has the defensive right to not be abused. This is more important than the mans offensive 'right' to abuse him. Any action you take against the man/arms company/logging company/etc is defending the boy/anyone who happens to live in a country unfortunate to be up next for some 'liberation'/the earth/etc and is thereby justified action against further offense.

And, the pensioner example is stupid and you know it. The company who made the part for the ship would be a legitimate target though.

By extention, you're agreeing the authorities justified in their actions against you, however violent. You can't stop the buck there.

lol awesome. Again, by those standards you'd find it very hard to know where to draw the line. No way can you tell me I'm being silly when you'd condone the harm of other innocent parties further up the chain.

By extention, you're agreeing the authorities justified in their actions against you, however violent. You can't stop the buck there.

lol awesome. Again, by those standards you'd find it very hard to know where to draw the line. No way can you tell me I'm being silly when you'd condone the harm of other innocent parties further up the chain.

No, I'm not. I think you've misunderstood. The most basic defensive rights are the rights to clean air, clean water and a safe place to live. Any company who acts in a way which threatens any of these rights is acting offensively, as is any force (i.e. the police) that acts to protect said company.

I never mentioned anything about harming any innocent parties. I said that the company was a legit target. The company isn't a person.

They'll certainly be no less peaceful than when the far left smash up central London on every May Day.

Here is a link to both of the anarchist mobilisations last May Day. As you can see, the levels of violence are shocking.

Space Hijackers Party @ Bank

Anarchist Rally

Last edited:
Any company who acts in a way which threatens any of these rights is acting offensively, as is any force (i.e. the police) that acts to protect said company.

So any destructive action you take is your defensive right, while the police defending your target are acting offensively?

Is this backwards day?

What about the protesters at G20 that physically tried to stop City workers getting in to Cannon Street Station? Just come straight out and tell me that's not a grey are and they were indeed justly exercising their defensive rights, while depriving others of theirs. Prove to everyone how twisted your whole ethos is.

So any destructive action you take is your defensive right, while the police defending your target are acting offensively?

Is this backwards day?

What about the protesters at G20 that physically tried to stop City workers getting in to Cannon Street Station? Just come straight out and tell me that's not a grey are and they were indeed justly exercising their defensive rights, while depriving others of theirs. Prove to everyone how twisted your whole ethos is.

If it's action to prevent further destruction, yes, it's defensive. For example in the case of the EDO Decommissioners who caused £300,000 of damage to an arms factory in the UK, and caused massive problems for the chain of supply to Israel in January when they were launching an offensive on Gaza.

The police who defend a target which contributes to the death of children are acting offensively, yes.

Targetting city workers is a bit pointless, I don't have an ethical problem with it but it's a waste of time.

What about any Hamas militants Israel had killed, preventing attacks on them?

You must be aware of how many of these evil corporations you're involved with just by existing.

Do you think the police are actually mindful of who they're defending? The police would defend you, it's their job. So I'm a bit confused as to where a City copper that assisted in G20 stands on the days they may find themselves arresting someone who'd commited a crime against one of your pals.

But obviously it's all pretty black and white in your own blinkered mind.

What about any Hamas militants Israel had killed, preventing attacks on them?

You must be aware of how many of these evil corporations you're involved with just by existing.

Do you think the police are actually mindful of who they're defending? The police would defend you, it's their job. So I'm a bit confused as to where a City copper that assisted in G20 stands on the days they may find themselves arresting someone who'd commited a crime against one of your pals.

But obviously it's all pretty black and white in your own blinkered mind.

Have you seen any casualty statistics from the Israel/Palestine conflict? The violence is being incredibly disproportionately committed by Israel. Here's one example:

tempimage3.gif

And, yes, I am aware that I support those corporations by my existance. That's one of the features of capitalism and industrial civilisation. It's inescapable. There's a reason that white Americans started building dams in America - to destroy the livelihood of the native Americans and give them no choice but to submit. Our whole culture is destructive. If me giving it up would change anything, I wouldn't hesitate to do so. But it wouldn't.

And, my 'pals' would not have phoned the police. For example, nobody would phone the cops when they'd been burgled, cos they wouldn't want the cops to know where they live (or, if the cops already know, wouldn't want them snooping around).

They defended themelves well then. Which is fine as they have that right.

Prepare yourself to rely on certain organisations a lot more in adult life.

They defended themelves well then. Which is fine as they have that right.

Prepare yourself to rely on certain organisations a lot more in adult life.

Would you say they had the right to attack and steal all of the land which they did off the Palestinians?

Israel are the ones on the offensive, Gaza are defending themselves, no matter what propaganda Israel tries to spread to discredit that.

Just to note, I don't support Hamas.

Britain gave it to them, so again you're guilty for being here. Just like the company that made the parts for the ships that transported arms.

Britain gave it to them, so again you're guilty for being here. Just like the company that made the parts for the ships that transported arms.

I wasn't even alive when Britain first started supplying arms to Israel. My being in this country makes no difference. And, the company has a choice who it does business with.

I wasn't even alive when Britain first started supplying arms to Israel. My being in this country makes no difference. And, the company has a choice who it does business with.

You're missing the point. Britain gave ISRAEL to Israel. Not forgetting the trade wel still do with them. By your standards you're supporting them unless you move to Palestine, but even Palestinians are physically building Israeli settlements.

How does the company know which ship it's parts are going on? How can anyone know the consequences of their actions futher down the endless chain you've placed such importance on?

RBS are still buying the same 'ethical' shares as the Co-Op, so RBS are increasing the value of your trust fund.

Absolutely NOBODY has a choice of who they're dealing with in the long run.

Last edited:
please don't rise to bait this time munchy :pray:
you are better than that :thumb:

ps: dear j funk, there will be whole new g20 summit next month, and protests to be sure, for you to go right wing ballistic on :flamethrow:
so why not give it a rest til then? :)

Thanks your your profound contribution.

Back
Top Bottom