Oh what manners we have

No1uno

Member of the Month™
Subscriber
image.jpgimage.jpg

I got a funny pm recently. It was laughable and yes I had to chuckle.

It was prompted by a post where I explained I should have written a post at a "lower level". I write my thoughts the way they are in my head. I assume it is understandable by all. My mistake. Not trying to offend. This is what I meant by lower level

A long time ago, a mentor told me that when you are writing to an unknown audience you should write at the 3rd grade level and make it simple, so everyone gets it.

Ok that's the explanation. The reason for the post is to say wow, what manners we have. I can imagine life being very difficult for me if I lashed out so easily.

View attachment 31309View attachment 31309

I got a funny pm recently. It was laughable and yes I had to chuckle.

It was prompted by a post where I explained I should have written a post at a "lower level". I write my thoughts the way they are in my head. I assume it is understandable by all. My mistake. Not trying to offend. This is what I meant by lower level

A long time ago, a mentor told me that when you are writing to an unknown audience you should write at the 3rd grade level and make it simple, so everyone gets it.

Ok that's the explanation. The reason for the post is to say wow, what manners we have. I can imagine life being very difficult for me if I lashed out so easily.

And I say, Wow, what a little bitch you are.

She's the most unintelligent person on the Internet. Forgive her...

I was not addressing Playcat. And Playcat is my friend, in case you didn't notice.

Yeah I know. I'm saying how can and why should whoever started the f***ing thread extend an olive branch to her?

She's a 24 carat c***.

Yeah, I know she's your friend. So what?

Yeah I know. I'm saying how can and why should whoever started the f***ing thread extend an olive branch to her?

She's a 24 carat c***.

Talk about manners? You’re a 24 hour c***. You wouldn’t have the guts to say that shit to my face either because you know I’d slap the snot out of you. f***ing trout mouth.

She's a 24 carat c***.

Then again, she's also friends with a guy who broke his son's arm.

I was not addressing Playcat. And Playcat is my friend, in case you didn't notice.
I know, she’s always ready to attack with her nasty comments even when it’s not justified so THAT makes HER the biggest c*** on thesite.

- - - Updated - - -

Then again, she's also friends with a guy who broke his son's arm.

And her pal, the SECOND biggest c*** on the site.

Last edited:
Playcat is the most c***y. She trolls people and talks to them like absolute shit, right off the bat. She's thick as f*** and I've never read a profound or humane comment off her. Trying to coax a semi coherent comment from her is a pointless endeavour. I just don't gel with her. Full stop.

Mckrickson, you're about 147th on the c*** list.

You've got no need to worry.

- - - Updated - - -

You shared a meal and car ride with Saddo. I think you have no right to judge.

And you're friends with a child abuser.

Back
Top Bottom