Oh what manners we have

Whatever, I never had a problem with you in the beginning. YOU started with me. Drop dead.

Back then, you had a problem with trolling everyone.

You were a troll then and you're a troll now. The only difference now is your material old and used up. Sort of like you. An old, worn out Christian. And just like a bible the only thing you are good for is to be used as fatwood.

tumblr_m7fcxvWnPJ1r9zkvoo1_400.gif

A confession to stalking, harassing, and obsessing over me for at least the last year here on Solo?

An acknowledgement of having made some anonymous posts that the administrator instructed you to reconsider as "valid criticism."

As "realitybites Holmes," you then blamed everyone under the sun, and let me tell you: that was a real treat to watch. Day after day, you provided a lengthy, mathematical proof that you are:

(a.) as dumb as a goddamn brick

(b.) full of yourself far past the point of insanity

(c.) totally dishonest

(d.) incredibly easily manipulated [An anonymous post is by "Matt Berninger"? Must be Skylarker! Etc.]

I owe you a thank-you. I really do. I mean it. You gave me a lot of entertainment during that period. Probably the only thing you ever did for anyone, you selfish, dishonest, mean-spirited bitch.:D

Last edited:
An acknowledgement of having made some anonymous posts that the administrator instructed you to reconsider as "valid criticism."

As "realitybites Holmes," you then blamed everyone under the sun, and let me tell you: that was a real treat to watch. Day after day, you provided a lengthy, mathematical proof that you are:

(a.) as dumb as a goddamn brick

(b.) full of yourself far past the point of insanity

(c.) totally dishonest

(d.) incredibly easily manipulated [An anonymous post is by "Matt Berninger"? Must be Skylarker! Etc.]

I owe you a thank-you. I really do. I mean it. You gave me a lot of entertainment during that period. Probably the only thing you ever did for anyone, you selfish, dishonest, mean-spirited bitch.:D

Just copying this for the record.

Here's the part where your panties flood because someone doesn't like someone you also don't like, and you think you have an ally.

No. That's her game, not mine. Interesting that you recognize the pattern.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus RB what is with you and the fat shaming remarks?

Iona, what does it say about a person that in order for them to see the error in their ways and offer an apology, they have to first be complimented?

You shared a meal and car ride with Saddo. I think you have no right to judge.

If you can't see the difference between, or think it is even remotely apt to compare, an internet troll with a child abuser then you have some seriously twisted values.

Most internet trolls are abusers. They f*** with people. Pretty abusive to me.

So you see no difference between the abuse that is strangers on a web forum taking virtual potshots at each other from behind a screen separated by hundreds or thousands of miles, and a 36 year old man breaking his son's f***ing arm in their home?

Logic:
A bike has wheels.
A car has wheels.

Conclusion: a bike is a car.

So you see no difference between the abuse that is strangers on a web forum taking virtual potshots at each other from behind a screen separated by hundreds or thousands of miles, and a 36 year old man breaking his son's f***ing arm in their home?

Logic:
A bike has wheels.
A car has wheels.

Conclusion: a bike is a car.

Of course I see a difference. But... I also understand that there are psychopaths and other very abusive people that stalk and prey upon others in real life and online. Both are unacceptable. Period. There are good eggs and bad eggs. If I am being judged for befriending a bad egg. Then I can judge that person for doing likewise. It is all a matter of degree. A continuum. She was questioning my ability to judge character. I questioned hers.

You keep calling me a saddo, like I'm a saddomasochist. I relocate bugs. I couldn't hurt a human or animal physically. :straightface: I feel guilty when I tell Barney "I'll take you for a walk in a minute" and the minute turns into ten. Yet I am equal or worse to a man convicted of child abuse?

honestly?
when you half dozen or so* ladies :confused: all go at it :gun:
which is pretty frequently :straightface: I cannot tell you apart :eek:
it all just reads the same, I doubt I am alone here in experiencing this phenomena :o

*=it may only be four actual people for all I know, I really cannot be bothered to sift through all the catty shit that gets posted :crazy:
all I can do is hope that, for at least some, its a kind of release valve that allows you to be better people in the real world :thumb:

Back then, you had a problem with trolling everyone.

You were a troll then and you're a troll now. The only difference now is your material old and used up. Sort of like you. An old, worn out Christian. And just like a bible the only thing you are good for is to be used as fatwood.

tumblr_m7fcxvWnPJ1r9zkvoo1_400.gif

You don't know what the hell your talking about. You know nothing about me so shut up. Witch.

Most internet trolls are abusers. They f*** with people. Pretty abusive to me.

Of course I see a difference. But... I also understand that there are psychopaths and other very abusive people that stalk and prey upon others in real life and online. Both are unacceptable. Period. There are good eggs and bad eggs. If I am being judged for befriending a bad egg. Then I can judge that person for doing likewise. It is all a matter of degree. A continuum. She was questioning my ability to judge character. I questioned hers.

Boo hoo, abuse is abuse and abuse is bad whether it be online or in real life! But Steve Croce is an OK guy even after breaking his child's arm and I can call Mozza and Geezer fat for page after page because that isn't abuse, that is defense. Rackle rackle rackle. Hypocritical much? Of course you won't think so, but that doesn't make it any less true.

Your female logic, doublespeak, and unreliable recollection may work on the simple-minded around these parts...but not me. I recall you being friendly with Geezer at one time too, and that was after she threw her conniption fit over NHNS, Skylarker & myself. If our judgment is brought into question over one instance of being lied to (before any sign of stalking or maliciousness, at that), then surely yours is f***ed rotten after proving time and time again how bad a judge of character you are...especially in this case when you were told from the beginning that he broke his child's arm and you, abandoning all natural feminine instincts but lust and the craving of attention, decided to not only keep associating with this man, but to defend his actions...which you admittedly know nothing about other than what he told you.

So please, save your "judgments" for someone who has the mentality, memory & disposition of a mealworm...namely, Playcat2000.

I suppose its too much for me to ask for my friend Rebi & others like, but not limited to, Iona Mink, Playcat2000 & Mozza220559 to just get along :o
sometimes you folk just ruin my buzz is all :squiffy:

after putting too much intoxicated thought into this :eek: here's an idea
you could just unite around not liking a common enemy, you know who I mean, that is if you really must have an outlet for so much hate :straightface:
perhaps take a page from "Starship Troopers" and just all unite to
img452.gif

fight the bug!
1wettrout.gif
who infests this site :cool:

Last edited:
Boo hoo, abuse is abuse and abuse is bad whether it be online or in real life! But Steve Croce is an OK guy even after breaking his child's arm and I can call Mozza and Geezer fat for page after page because that isn't abuse, that is defense. Rackle rackle rackle. Hypocritical much? Of course you won't think so, but that doesn't make it any less true.

Your female logic, doublespeak, and unreliable recollection may work on the simple-minded around these parts...but not me. I recall you being friendly with Geezer at one time too, and that was after she threw her conniption fit over NHNS, Skylarker & myself. If our judgment is brought into question over one instance of being lied to (before any sign of stalking or maliciousness, at that), then surely yours is f***ed rotten after proving time and time again how bad a judge of character you are...especially in this case when you were told from the beginning that he broke his child's arm and you, abandoning all natural feminine instincts but lust and the craving of attention, decided to not only keep associating with this man, but to defend his actions...which you admittedly know nothing about other than what he told you.

So please, save your "judgments" for someone who has the mentality, memory & disposition of a mealworm...namely, Playcat2000.

Ooooh, Hurt me baby!

You were the douchebag who started making it personal. I slagged off Playcat and Steve Crotch and YOU swooped in like the self appointed solo mother hen banging on about me being fat like the pissy, narrow minded prom queen you are.

You've been rinsed in this thread, you AND your Mong-brained Salacious Crumb lump of turd cronie.

Back
Top Bottom