OMG! So Fierce!

jsgjzb.jpg

2u5ufr6.jpg
Oooooooooh she is werkin' it!

42619473nails416300apup8.jpg

I don't know what scares me more: that's woman's nails or her golden Mom jeans?

I mean I'm a total fatty and I don't have all of my nails done up like that. I think you're stereotyping. And my moz nail is repulsed when I wipe my ass but loves it when I clean up the front door if ya know what I mean.

3158383942_1f82109281_o.jpg

Your nails are truly disgusting. Look a bit like Amy Winehouse's.

Your nails are truly disgusting. Look a bit like Amy Winehouse's.

You think my nails are disgusting? You should see what I'm thinking while I'm carressing my doorbell to the patron saint of lonliness to your country. That's right bitch, I'm f***ing your England's Morrissey with my dirty American fingers and changing history in the process. Suck it, c***.

You think my nails are disgusting? You should see what I'm thinking while I'm carressing my doorbell to the patron saint of lonliness to your country. That's right bitch, I'm f***ing your England's Morrissey with my dirty American fingers and changing history in the process. Suck it, c***.

490.gif

Weird....just plain creepy.

Weird....just plain creepy.

Whatever. Take solace in the fact that your Morrissey loves the taste of melting pot pussy, God bless it.

Cassius, every time I see your signature, which is hilarious, I think of two things. First I think of a non-profit project with the same theme we had in college in my graphic design program. I went with Abstinence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder but it was too heady for the people involved, imagine a PUN flying over someone's head. THe second thing I think of, and more hilarious in a tragic way fitting for the pigsty is a problem we have in Mexico with a certain ganglord named El Teo who kidnaps people and soaks their bodies in acid in addition to other heinous tortorous crimes, people who side with the rival ganglord called "The Engineer." Anyway, thought you'd like to know that. :D

Cassius, every time I see your signature, which is hilarious, I think of two things. First I think of a non-profit project with the same theme we had in college in my graphic design program. I went with Abstinence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder but it was too heady for the people involved, imagine a PUN flying over someone's head. THe second thing I think of, and more hilarious in a tragic way fitting for the pigsty is a problem we have in Mexico with a certain ganglord named El Teo who kidnaps people and soaks their bodies in acid in addition to other heinous tortorous crimes, people who side with the rival ganglord called "The Engineer." Anyway, thought you'd like to know that. :D

Is El Teo the one who feeds peope to lions? Living in Texas I've heard some crazy stuff about Mexican ganglords.

Is El Teo the one who feeds peope to lions? Living in Texas I've heard some crazy stuff about Mexican ganglords.

Ohhh, I hadn't heard that. But I know he's into torturing people. I read an article in the Times (shut up Robby) about him and he seems very elusive and rather messed up in the head, so I wouldn't doubt we're thinking about the same guy.

Tags
fat sexless bitch handjob mah nailz omg nailz omg yr an airhead shredded beef curtains vachina torn up wolverine!! snikt! snikt!
Back
Top Bottom