Morrissey Central "On The Leeds Side Streets That You Slip Down" (January 24, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
I guess it must be real??? They've put the picture on Central. In the middle of the night?

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/on-the-leeds-side-streets

(I'm currently sending out work-related emails & people are answering - no one sleeps).

52675_0_vof9n7.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve had a look; it’s a near sell out at Leeds, with just 34 seats left along with some standing. I recognise many of these will have gone to secondary sellers. But 24 hours after tickets went on sale, the situation is similar to the 2017 sale of Leeds tickets.

The humble pie is simmering nicely in the oven for the doubters. Though I hear it might taste a little bitter. And it won’t be easy, for you self-centred souls, to swallow.

Not sure where you get the 34 from, there are over 400 available? You have to zoom in on each section to see them?

If the current availability is nearly sold out I would assume they will release the rest of the seats for sale at some point?
Completely off topic here but I have to ask. You're not Jonathan the Glasgow fan of New Order who was behind one of their album covers?

I shouldn't think you are and I always wondered what happened to him. He worked at the BBC Scotland news desk the last I heard of him on this forum.

Rangers fan. He went to NYC to meet a girl that used to want to see me for some reason but that never happened. According to Jon's story it was all for the best as she was, how should I put this, a bit challenged so her and me would have turned out to be a great couple.

Completely off topic here but I have to ask. You're not Jonathan the Glasgow fan of New Order who was behind one of their album covers?

I shouldn't think you are and I always wondered what happened to him. He worked at the BBC Scotland news desk the last I heard of him on this forum.

Rangers fan. He went to NYC to meet a girl that used to want to see me for some reason but that never happened. According to Jon's story it was all for the best as she was, how should I put this, a bit challenged so her and me would have turned out to be a great couple.

No, never lived in Scotland always lived around Manchester/Cheshire.

No, never lived in Scotland always lived around Manchester/Cheshire.
Thanks for your reply and I thought he perhaps moved down there. Can you believe stupid me for not accepting his offer to send me that cover signed and all?

Then again my name and address is wanted by every federal buraeu out there including all the terror networks and more.

Now that Assange has moved out maybe I could take over his junkie style bedsit but my demand is that they leave his cat with me.

See you all on my balcony.

Leeds is practically SOLD OUT>:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:
with more than a month go go:lbf::lbf:

Moz is playing Leeds and not Manc because he knows Skinny/surface/oridnarydrunk/al-halaam:turban: + plus all the other hater troll twat losers cant afford the fare:lbf:

instead they will take imaginary trips to 'miami'.. or why stop there..'the french riviera'....:lbf:
they can post photo shop photos of paris texas while claiming they are in paris france:laughing:
what a saddo lot of cuck c***s.:D

Leeds is practically SOLD OUT>:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:
with more than a month go go:lbf::lbf:

Moz is playing Leeds and not Manc because he knows Skinny/surface/oridnarydrunk/al-halaam:turban: + plus all the other hater troll twat losers cant afford the fare:lbf:

instead they will take imaginary trips to 'miami'.. or why stop there..'the french riviera'....:lbf:
they can post photo shop photos of paris texas while claiming they are in paris france:laughing:
what a saddo lot of cuck c***s.:D

you need help.
Just what on earth are you even on about?

Pitiful. Leeds almost sold out. He used to be able to sell these shows out in less than 10 minutes. That was of course before his right wing apologist statements.

Morrissey. Almost. It seems particularly apt.

Not sure where you get the 34 from, there are over 400 available? You have to zoom in on each section to see them?

Why are you zooming in on each section?

No one has got worse press than Morrissey & not been jailed, the fact it's selling shows he's surviving this rough patch.

The fact that some people are obsessively checking for signs of failure is also proof he'll survive. It's a sign of emotional investment.

The fact you fail to see the wood for the trees is telling, not just about Morrissey, but also your limited grasp of politics as a whole. Fans have voted twice with their feet (these gigs and the last tour). Deny it all you want, excuse it all you want but you sound like Trump when you claim "rough patch".

LMFAO...so a non-fan & habitual bad mouther has taken time out of his 'oh so busy jet set lifestyle' to zoom in & count all the f***ing dots?!?! to try & prove to all & sundry that tickets aren't selling??

I bet you're checking every few mins & pressing your little F5 button.

As Madness would say 'dum dum...you're an embarrassment'.

How many left now surface?

Pitiful. Leeds almost sold out. He used to be able to sell these shows out in less than 10 minutes. That was of course before his right wing apologist statements.

Morrissey. Almost. It seems particularly apt.

Leeds ticket sales doing fine thanks.
I've spoken to FDA this morning.
They're flying off the shelves & had a great response. Considering & have discussed opening top tier if sell rate continues.
Mate of mine in the industry says it's looking good for Moz & also for London show. No word yet tho on additional UK dates.
It isn't a race against the clock...or is that only happening in your mind?

These things take time.

Leeds ticket sales doing fine thanks.
I've spoken to FDA this morning.
They're flying off the shelves & had a great response. Considering & have discussed opening top tier if sell rate continues.
Mate of mine in the industry says it's looking good for Moz & also for London show. No word yet tho on additional UK dates.
It isn't a race against the clock...or is that only happening in your mind?

These things take time.

You've just confirmed it hasn't sold out. Which was the point made.

As for "it isn't a race against the clock" you're clearly new to Morrissey and his list and numbers obsession.

You've just confirmed it hasn't sold out. Which was the point made.

As for "it isn't a race against the clock" you're clearly new to Morrissey and his list and numbers obsession.

It's practically sold out, hence they're considering opening the higher tier. I need to check on London, so I'll post once I know anything there.

No, I'm not new to Moz at all; Moz has matured with time & realises there's no real gain for him in trying to sell out within 10 mins, or whatever. He's been there & done that. He's a realist; this is 2020 were talking about, not the mid-90s.

Reality is, this is just you skinny trying to score neg points, in between frothing at the mouth & puffing on your inhaler, lol.

You are wasting your time mate, Moz is on a roll. You just can't stand the fact, that's all.
Watch out for the new dates being added. There are some rumours being floated about, but I'll drop a msg on here once I get to know anything more concrete.

The fact you fail to see the wood for the trees is telling, not just about Morrissey, but also your limited grasp of politics as a whole. Fans have voted twice with their feet (these gigs and the last tour). Deny it all you want, excuse it all you want but you sound like Trump when you claim "rough patch".

Trump would never admit to a rough patch, it's always the greatest.

Your grasp of politics & Morrissey seems to be confined to posting dribble about 'Melvis'.

It's practically sold out, hence they're considering opening the higher tier. I need to check on London, so I'll post once I know anything there.

No, I'm not new to Moz at all; Moz has matured with time & realises there's no real gain for him in trying to sell out within 10 mins, or whatever. He's been there & done that. He's a realist; this is 2020 were talking about, not the mid-90s.

Reality is, this is just you skinny trying to score neg points, in between frothing at the mouth & puffing on your inhaler, lol.

You are wasting your time mate, Moz is on a roll. You just can't stand the fact, that's all.
Watch out for the new dates being added. There are some rumours being floated about, but I'll drop a msg on here once I get to know anything more concrete.

You base "practically sold out" on what Mr Trump? FFS it's not sold out. Years ago it would have - in minutes!!!

Are you also a holocaust/climate change denier, perchance?

Trump would never admit to a rough patch, it's always the greatest.

Your grasp of politics & Morrissey seems to be confined to posting dribble about 'Melvis'.

Your grasp of politics & Morrissey seems to be confined to posting drivel.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom