Morrissey Central "On The Leeds Side Streets That You Slip Down" (January 24, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
I guess it must be real??? They've put the picture on Central. In the middle of the night?

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/on-the-leeds-side-streets

(I'm currently sending out work-related emails & people are answering - no one sleeps).

52675_0_vof9n7.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you mean Buchanan Street? It's all in the detail.

Take a bow Reelfountain.

What??? Yes, I meant Buchanan street. Are you objecting to the lack of a capital letter or are you going to tell me I didn't buy a badge from them because For Some Reason you think they've never had a stall there?

PLEASE READ NEW BULLETIN::handpointdown:

ENTIRE TOUR INCLUDING ALL SHOWS IS JUST ABOUT SOLD OUT!!!:clapping::clapping::birthdaycake::trophy:

HANDFULL OF TICKETS LEFT FOR A COUPLE OF DATES, HELD BACK BY MOZ ON PURPOSE TO HELP THE POOR.
:blush:

ANOTHER SOLD OUT MOZ TOUR COMING YOUR WAY HATER CUCKS:lbf::lbf:

like the US one last year? You really are nothing more than the village idiot. A complete retard. How’s Paul Cannae Sing these days ?

Karen, do try to be less tetchy. If you continue at this rate your alter-ego Reelfountain may just burst forth to her 'rightful' place.

STILL not sold out. Ouch!

Operation CANCEL is now in full swing.
I believe the dilemma is trying to think up an excuse that hasn’t already been used for the many past cancellations.

At the going to press Prince Harry and Meg were being lined up for the blame but we’ll just have to wait and see.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Karen, do try to be less tetchy. If you continue at this rate your alter-ego Reelfountain may just burst forth to her 'rightful' place.

Why don't you explain why you think I can't have bought a badge on Buchanan street? I'm fascinated.

I believe the dilemma is trying to think up an excuse that hasn’t already been used for the many past cancellations.

At the going to press Prince Harry and Meg were being lined up for the blame but we’ll just have to wait and see.

Skinny we are expecting an onslaught of your troll fake id posts with the Brexit.

I believe logistical reasons is to make a comeback.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom