One Royal Albert Hall 27/10 standing ticket for sale

arielshu

I got this ticked quite late in April, from getmein.com for the May 11 show, then traveled to London, only to see the concert was cancelled. That was a difficult day... :mad: And unfortunately I will not be able to go to the rescheduled show. So I am selling the ticket.

It's a "general admission" ticket so you can get as close as possible...

I have the ticket in hand and can mail it to the buyer.

PM me for details

arielshu

Hi there,

I had a spare ticket for this gig myself and popped it on ebay on a buy it now auction - it sold within 4 hours of the auction going live.

If you don't get anyone from here wanting it, I'd seriously recommend ebay at the moment.

Good luck!

Kitty

:)

I got this ticked quite late in April, from getmein.com for the May 11 show, then traveled to London, only to see the concert was cancelled. That was a difficult day... :mad: And unfortunately I will not be able to go to the rescheduled show. So I am selling the ticket.

PM me for details

arielshu

I think I might know someone who needs a ticket - will send you a PM.

PM me for details

arielshu

BUMP...

Another option I will consider is exchanging this ticket for a Brentwood ticket. Are there any standing tickets for brentwood?

Back
Top Bottom