One single, two sides, for life - which two songs do you pick?

Ryan

Notre-DAYUM!
Subscriber
You have one record to listen to by Morrissey forever, that contains two songs only. What would they be for you? Side A and side B?

For me, I’d have “I’m Not Sorry” b/w “Southpaw”.

Thought it might make for some interesting discussion, especially when you have to refine the entire discography down to just two.

Your turn.

:unsure:

sorry, can’t do.

Hey! Can someone compile a Spotify playlist of Morrissey's tracks in the order that they appear in this thread?

Do, because you must.

But if it was an EP, wouldn’t that be more than two songs?

“ EPs
An EP is considered 1-3 songs with one song of at least 10 minutes in length and a total running time of 30 minutes or less.

Or an EP is considered 4-6 songs with a total running time of 30 minutes or less.”

But if it was an EP, wouldn’t that be more than two songs?

“ EPs
An EP is considered 1-3 songs with one song of at least 10 minutes in length and a total running time of 30 minutes or less.

Or an EP is considered 4-6 songs with a total running time of 30 minutes or less.”

I didn’t write EP, someone edited the thread title after I posted it.

Right now?

"Let Me Kiss You" / "Such A Little Thing Makes Such A Big Difference."

Something romantic and something playful.

I can’t choose in the way it’s stated but I do like the idea of coupling songs. I thought Christian Dior backed with mount joy would sound interesting and sorta compliment each other sonically and thematically

I can’t choose in the way it’s stated but I do like the idea of coupling songs. I thought Christian Dior backed with mount joy would sound interesting and sorta compliment each other sonically and thematically

I mean it in the sense of like a desert island disk. You can only take one record with you and listen to it until you bite the dust. In this case, though, it’s just a single with two songs that you can listen to by Moz and those two songs only.

I also adore Christian Dior!

Back
Top Bottom