Open letter to Morrissey; Come to Canada Morrissey

Should Morrissey come to Canada?

• Total voters

deryn

Very few Canadians butcher seals. 4% are vegetarian now, and we could use more support.

Furthermore, Morrissey, you have demonstrated complex views in relation to boycotts and sanctions with Israel. Can there also be a complex reason by with to come to Canada, if not just to rally in the midst of G8/G20 resistance land, following in the wake of the royalty even, and if only to clear the air.

We need to see you before we die.

Hi there Deryn, can't help with a Morrissey Gig, but I was in Toronto in 1989, and wearing a Morrissey t-shirt, which seemed to get quite a bit of attention from torontonians....mostly favorable....it was a beautifully friendly city, and I woulld dearly Like to visit again.
( P.S., I/we also went to Niagara falls, and there, in a restaurant overlooking the falls, on the walls( amongst many other artists/groups)was a Signed 10 x 8 photo of the Smiths...the Caption underneath gave the band members names, and Morrissey was listed as "Morrissey Smith-Vocals".....wonder if it is still there???

I agree. I think he should go there, speak out against the seal cull, etc and get the message out. Canada is a beautiful country, and there certainly are a lot of great people there. I was going to go to all of those gigs that were supposed to happen in Vancouver, Edmonton, and Calgary back in 02 or whenever it was, and was super bummed when they got canceled, but I went anyways. Had to cut my trip short though, when I decided in the middle of the night that I HAD to get to Vegas to make the House Of Blues gigs after skipping CO, NM, and TX.

Thanks for your encouragement. There are also lots of vegetarian restaurants in Toronto.

I sincerely hate Canada and boycott canadian companies and any product made in Canada. Nothing to do with Morrissey...

Trust me, after seeing a show on this tour, you're not missing much.

At all.

I sincerely hate Canada and boycott canadian companies and any product made in Canada. Nothing to do with Morrissey...

A bit off topic (like the quote itself): Why is it that a significant number of US-Americans despise their neighbours. I can't think of a valid point.

A bit off topic (like the quote itself): Why is it that a significant number of US-Americans despise their neighbours. I can't think of a valid point.

I don't understand this either. Canada is a beautiful country with a lot of diversity. The people are very nice.

If Sarah Palin gets elected president I will BE a Canadian!

I don't understand this either. Canada is a beautiful country with a lot of diversity. The people are very nice.

If Sarah Palin gets elected president I will BE a Canadian!

I enjoyed Canada... Scenery was beautiful... I also enjoyed what I was able to do in Canada that I cannot do through New York... (See last picture)

IMG_4577.jpg

IMG_4575.jpg

IMG_4556.jpg

Tags
boycott canada seal tour vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom