"Open Letter to the LA Times re Morrissey" - For Britain

Interesting. But to be fair to those attempting to defend her on this, maybe she's referring to the white muslims, not those other types. That must be it. Not racist at all. Just worried about white muslims.
I think white people should be sterilized. We agree on that.

I agree to an extent. He's working for the Zionists to promote the big bad Muslim bogeyman, but I still thought it was an interesting if not depressing read. Goldberg's book I thought was even better as far as interesting facts go - and he's a neo-con too.

Reel - there is no Zionist conspiracy. Come back to reality.

Well, you're not listening. The aim of this swimming pool is not making money, as it's funded by tax money. And they would get more people in if every hour would be mixed anyway. But once again, making profit is not the aim of a community swimming pool. Prices range from 0,50 euro for people with a lower income to 3 euro for adults. So it's not about making profit.
poolsclosed.jpg

Reel - there is no Zionist conspiracy. Come back to reality.
He works for Zionist think tanks - just like Tommy Robinson, Katie Hopkins, Paul Joseph Watson, and countless other moderates. Notice they are all pro-Israel but fiendishly anti-Islam.

It's not even a secret. Look into it.

Some people call it Controlled Opposition.

The BNP were approached by such think tanks a few years back who said they would be paid to promote anti-Islamism but to never mention Israel or the banks. Nick Griffin refused the offer and the BNP was then swiftly brought down by agent infiltrators who caused internal infighting etc. that more or less destroyed the BNP as a functioning party. Just coincidentally UKIP suddenly got masses of funding and TV airtime as potential 'right-wingers' were steered in their direction. And they suddenly got big.

Like it or not, this is how the game works.

Last edited:
58% of halal meat is stunned anyway so your line of argument isn't faring terribly well. And most meat-eaters don't care, otherwise there would be a groundswell of opinion against it.
And funny how people who claim that their anti-Islamic stance is motivated by notions of animal welfare never raise a single word of complaint about Jewish Shechita slaughter, where 100% of animals are slaughtered without being stunned.

You make a good point, and there was Morrissey so honored getting the key to Tel Aviv several years ago

For Britain are a diverse bunch of cranks & very unlikely to make any impact on British politics but that letter is going to make Morrissey's life worse. They're not treating Islam as an ideology, they're treating it as a race that has to be kept out of or removed from Europe. That's standard fascism.

The Far Right have been trying to soften their image for years, but it's very hard to disguise their core authoritarian ethnic nationalism. It's sad to see so many minorities fall for it just because Islamic terrorism became so baroque.

Nope. There's nothing far right or left about keeping a violent ideology out of a largely secular society. Using the fascist label to deride what you don't understand disrespects those who live under fascism and those who've survived it.

For Britain are a diverse bunch of cranks & very unlikely to make any impact on British politics but that letter is going to make Morrissey's life worse. They're not treating Islam as an ideology, they're treating it as a race that has to be kept out of or removed from Europe. That's standard fascism.

The Far Right have been trying to soften their image for years, but it's very hard to disguise their core authoritarian ethnic nationalism. It's sad to see so many minorities fall for it just because Islamic terrorism became so baroque.

The Left Banke are baroque. Islamic terrorism is terrorism.

I like how all the racists are coming out on this thread to say that being racist isn't racist and how racists are being persecuted and let's mark all these posts down and you can't say anything these days what happened to free speech I want to call a spade a spade etc ad infinitum

I picked up a Halloween hat that a Muslim women's kid had dropped in the street. I'm a lousy Nazi/racist/bigot/white supremacist. :rolleyes:

It's simple. In the present day if you have a personal opinion then you are officially:

A Nazi! A Racist! And a Fascist Supremacist Bigot!

He works for Zionist think tanks - just like Tommy Robinson, Katie Hopkins, Paul Joseph Watson, and countless other moderates. Notice they are all pro-Israel but fiendishly anti-Islam.

Moderates! I hope someone is paying them for their twaddle if they think it's worth it.

I have a solution.

A final solution.

Send them home.

All of them.
Well, could the Catholic majority treated as a minority in Northern Ireland , have ever suggested that to/about the Black Protestant settlers in Northern Ireland. The Unionists too had the backing of the British establishment-planned migration. Look how well that turned out.

There is something interesting and telling about this. If there is any serious (by which I mean effecting) political disruption in the UK, it will be along the lines of a division between having an open democracy or a narrow simulation of the democratic model (rather than ideas of left or right). I guess I’d rather have the former, the latter scarcely being a democratic at all. What you seem to want is a risk free version of democracy.

If there is nothing at stake, for the voter, it’s not democracy. Democracy is going right, not wrong, when you dislike the alternatives on your voting slip.

I detect a strong fascist streak in your opinions. Your broad anxiety is identical with that typically expressed by the said. Indeed, in its many variants your anxiety is the one thing that makes fascism a recognisable movement—and something to fear.

The origin of the word ‘fascism’ relates to one thing and a narrow purpose occurring both despite of, and through, a multiplicity. A diversity perceived on a superficial level, but eclipsed by a single intention and directing force which gives the weak multitude some efficacious power (as opposed to personal agency): a ‘tool’ perhaps, which funnily enough is what you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to trace how it happened. He didn't say anything controversial about Islam after 9/11 as far as I'm aware. We had the immigration thing in 2007, but that's a fairly standard whinge... It's not till 2017 that he starts this drift. How did he find out Anne Marie Waters existed? Has be been reading Douglas Murray? Etc.

He bought a computer and went on Youtube.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom