Osaka, Japan - IMP Hall (Oct. 2, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / You're The One For Me, Fatty / What She Said / Ganglord / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Jack The Ripper / The Bullfighter Dies / First Of The Gang To Die / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Alma Matters / World Peace Is None Of Your Business // Judy Is A Punk

setlist provided setlist.fm. Link posted by tsutomu.

Last edited:
CtxAfuRVMAAwrR7.jpg

i don't like those glasses, makes him look older than he is.

Diesel is a pigmy flight attendant in the film Bruno, he is Bruno's 5* hotel entertainment :rofl:
If you've not seen the film just have a butchers at this clip :tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

The champagne bit was impressive

now there's a handsome man! wooooow. looking good mozzer! nice glasses!

I totally agree with you Rifke.
Really like those glasses.
Don't understand why the previous poster thinks it makes him look older.
Maybe I am a bit biased cause I wear glasses too. ;)

I flew in from the states for the show. Boy are my arms tired.

Traveling light, (is the only way to fly).
Listening to that song by JJ Cale, right now. :)
Moz might agree. Don't know if he heard the song though. :D
Maybe he should cause it's good!

I totally agree with you Rifke.
Really like those glasses.
Don't understand why the previous poster thinks it makes him look older.
Maybe I am a bit biased cause I wear glasses too. ;)
i love glasses! i used to hate them, obscuring, as they do, a persons best feature--the eyes-- but i've come round. in particular i have a fondness for mozzer in glasses. eeeeeeeeee <3

i love glasses! i used to hate them, obscuring, as they do, a persons best feature--the eyes-- but i've come round. in particular i have a fondness for mozzer in glasses. eeeeeeeeee <3

There is the front cover photo of the single "you're the one for me fatty" where he wears very nice glasses and the little plaster on his face.
He looks cute and funny! :)

There is the front cover photo of the single "you're the one for me fatty" where he wears very nice glasses and the little plaster on his face.
yes! and the ouija board video, let's not forget, where we have the double treat of seeing him in both glasses AND a handsome blazer! i also really love the way he looks in his glasses in the importance of morrissey doc. not only does he look wonderful in his glasses, but he is also the best representative for the canadian tuxedo i have perhaps ever seen. (sure he shuns canada but has no problem lounging around sexily in our national costume :( )
CAdDM1VXIAAvimd.jpg

thought it was 'we hate it when our friends become succesfull' the plaster and waearing glasses ...
haven't searched, but...

indeed a great coversleeve

edit WHIWOFBS

Last edited:
I can't take this anymore Anonymous. I am assuming FK Barclona and AF Romans are human foosball teams. He doesn't play or like kickball or human foosball or whatever it is called.

Here we go again, Nancy is Morrissey's life partner and Damon is his male PA since Jake quit, married a WOMAN, lives in the Midwest Meat Belt, and has kids.

And no one can even see me
No one can even see me

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Diesel - a.k.a. Damon (Morrisey's personal assistant and who knows what else). I don't think he is that far behind. He is possibly the one with the shopping bag right behind Mozza, although it's hard to tell.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom