Oslo roll call

I am. I was there the last time 3 years ago and am looking forward to see Moz at Sentrum Scene again.

absolutely.

Rumours say the band was rehearsing "Jeane", "tomorrow" and "You`re gonna need someone on your side" before the Köln-gig!

Could it be true ????? I`d love to believe so!

Rumours say the band was rehearsing "Jeane", "tomorrow" and "You`re gonna need someone on your side" before the Köln-gig!

Could it be true ????? I`d love to believe so!

On the other hand, there were rumours that "Pregnant For The Last Time" was soundchecked during the American leg.

ah well, anything for at least a slight glimpse of hope at being surprised in a tour that has been setlist-wise rather predictable...
will be a great show either way though, sentrum is an excellent venue for a morrissey-show.

on a historical note, sentrum was in a sense a sort of birthplace of rock'n'roll in norway. in 1956, after a screening of the movie "blackboard jungle" (it was a movie theatre back then), featuring a bill haley song some of you might be familiar with, called "rock around the clock", young rockers took to the streets and a semi-riot ensued. a fact morrissey may or may not be aware of/appreciate.

emstw.jpg

www.qxl.no

can't see any tickets there now though.

never tried it myself, but i've only heard people say good things. there's a rack for those bikes right in front of the venue, i believe. at least there was.

sore throath in Borås. Oh no, not RAH all over again?

The heading speaks for itself! I`m fearing the worst!

Let`s send all the doctors in Norway into hiding!

i remember morrissey asking the audience at the rock am ring gig 2006 if we know who this on the backdrop is behind him ..being not pleased they didnt know then
maybe someone in norway or later in sweden ask him if the guy on the current one is indeed walter chiari..?/or better..why he choose it..sicne its him..he wont be surprised we have found out so quick:lbf:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom