the only one who makes items overpriced are BUYERS

dont has to be
last few times it went on ebay for 20-40GBP or 40-80$
but year ago or more i saw it go for 145 GBP-290$:horny:

dont has to be
last few times it went on ebay for 20-40GBP or 40-80$
but year ago or more i saw it go for 145 GBP-290$:horny:

that's more than i will ever spend.

haha. what the hell shoots the prices so high? aside from desperate fans?

was it an extremely limited print?

Kinnel just a tad, £1.50 p+p I think they should get it sent registered eh? :)

love

Grim

At least - I'm still looking for one of those but thats way beyond what I'd expect to pay. I'm never happy with auctions with concealed bidders either:eek:

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Anything that actually sells cannot ever be considered overpriced. If the buyers support that price by bidding it up then they have set the new "value" of the item. If you want to say that the item is priced more than you can afford that is one thing. However, nothing on ebay that has actually changed hands and sold is overpriced. If someone paid it they believed that the price that they paid was worth the item.

Anything that actually sells cannot ever be considered overpriced. If the buyers support that price by bidding it up then they have set the new "value" of the item. If you want to say that the item is priced more than you can afford that is one thing. However, nothing on ebay that has actually changed hands and sold is overpriced. If someone paid it they believed that the price that they paid was worth the item.

...unless two seperate bidders enter the wrong amount.. :eek:

...unless two seperate bidders enter the wrong amount.. :eek:

Not quite...

At this point with the way eBay runs their bidding process you have to be a complete idiot to bid the wrong amount. It basically says "Are you sure" every time you bid. On top of that you get an email confirming your bid and an opportunity to retract.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom