Oye Estaban Tour West Ham Boys Club T-shirt worn by Morrissey for sale

slug

Hello,

It's been ages since I've been on this forum. Have I missed anything interesting in the past 8 years?

In any case, I am friends with someone who has been 'friends' with Morrissey over a number of years, going back to 1998. He is mentioned favorably in Morrissey's autobiography. Said friend wants to remain anonymous.

Morrissey had given him a T-shirt which was worn in concert at the December 5, 1999 Glasgow Barrowlands show. It's the West Ham Boys Club shirt. The friend is now looking to sell the T-shirt. I can verify the provenance of the T-shirt as well as the seller's link to Morrissey. If interested in purchasing the shirt, please let me know. I am doing this as a favour and not making a commission off this. If you're interested in purchasing the shirt please contact me via Facebook or through some mutual acquaintance.

As I've been told the shirt is in very good condition. I have looked through my archive of MorrisseyTour photos and unfortunately cannot find a photo of Morrissey wearing the shirt. Apparantly, I was taken to first aid during that show, so I didn't get to take too many pics.

Screen Shot 2014-09-26 at 3.12.18 PM.jpg

Thank you,
Angela

Tags
boys club t-shirt west ham
Back
Top Bottom