Morrissey Central "PAINTINGS AT THE LOUVRE, 2020" (Sep. 16, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
A promo (meme!) of Joey Barton. For reasons (now deleted).

906569_bxko3x.jpg

(Thanks to the mod.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE = "Anónimo, publicación: 1987323420"]
Lástima de la canción.
[/CITAR]
Nahh the song is amazing!!

[QUOTE = "Nerak, publicación: 1987323459, miembro: 29417"]
Gizmo!

View attachment 59121
[/CITAR]
VERY TENDER !!!!! FOR THE BEDSIDE TABLE!!! POST STATE OF PUPA GREMLINS

I'll give you 3 girls.... but the others are nothing to do with white murders. I doubt a writer will ever go near something like the death of Kriss Donald.

It only counts if the victim is white? 🙄

Someone would write the Kriss Donald case if they wanted to.

He has a song about him.

20200918_020553.jpg

Has the post been removed from Central or is my phone not picking it up anymore?

Has the post been removed from Central or is my phone not picking it up anymore?
Can't see it either. If it was removed, that would be a first, I think. They didn't even remove posts that were redundant in the past (e.g. there were two posts about Sing Your Life being used in that Netflix series "Daybreak") or edit those that had blatant errors, like incorrect concert dates on his best of list last year.

Removed. Hence, why I'm keen to copy each post in full here.
It wasn't archived on wayback either.
Regards,
FWD.

Can't see it either. If it was removed, that would be a first, I think. They didn't even remove posts that were redundant in the past (e.g. there were two posts about Sing Your Life being used in that Netflix series "Daybreak") or edit those that had blatant errors, like incorrect concert dates on his best of list last year.

every blue moon, Morrissey looks at Central, and this time didn’t approve of one of the many Sam posts.

Is M finally putting his foot down?

Taking back the reins?

every blue moon, Morrissey looks at Central, and this time didn’t approve of one of the many Sam posts.

Is M finally putting his foot down?

Taking back the reins?

It's more likely that someone told Sam the picture was insulting Joey's performance in finals.

Sam seems a sweet wee soul, but he's not social media savvy.

Not that I can talk - I've now been cooped up so long part of me thought Joey Barton had once released a single called Final Day under the name Joey F**king Barton. 🤒 :crazy: :ahhh:

I have no idea what this was about (basketball?), but from what I've learnt about his family thanks to this thread, if Joey Barton didn't like it, it's probably best to remove it. Veryveryvery quickly. :paranoid:

On the other hand, if I, or you, or any other non footballer, or non-violent footballer, finds a post unsavoury (or just stupid, or irrelevant), the instruction is to leave it there for all eternity.

These include (but are not limited to) posts about rappers wearing Morrissey tshirts, djs who call a dead old lady "my wcw", and an estate agent from Milton Keynes covering "FOTGTD."

I have no idea what this was about (basketball?), but from what I've learnt about his family thanks to this thread, if Joey Barton didn't like it, it's probably best to remove it. Veryveryvery quickly. :paranoid:

On the other hand, if I, or you, or any other non footballer, or non-violent footballer, finds a post unsavoury (or just stupid, or irrelevant), the instruction is to leave it there for all eternity.

These include (but are not limited to) posts about rappers wearing Morrissey tshirts, djs who call a dead old lady "my wcw", and an estate agent from Milton Keynes covering "FOTGTD."
Moz and Joey are pals.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom