Paraguay gig postponed one day to Dec. 6 due to waterlogging

UPDATE 3:25 PM PT:

Link posted by Uncleskinny:

Morrissey in Paraguay - true-to-you.net
4 December 2015

Morrissey's show in Asuncion has been moved from Saturday 5th to Sunday 6th due to weather warnings of severe storms.

Photograph below of Morrissey in Asuncion taken by Ginger Shortcake.​

morrissey_in_asuncion.jpg

Apparently the gig due to take place in Paraguay tomorrow night has been moved to Sunday due to waterlogging, caused by excess rainfall on Thursday night.
Paraguayan article (in Spanish): Morrissey se escapó para conocer Asunción

Dec. 6 date is listed on the tickets site now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet he is whistling the Burning ring of fire. Practicing for the next appearance.
There are so many bad pictures of him lately. Why another one? Doesn't he have a stamp of approval? I would think twice about posting yet another unflattering picture of myself for the world to see.

Times are hard in Stevens world, having burned so many bridges on the way up, coming down the ladder it was always going to be tough but hey it's great entertainment ! Get more popcorn, buckle up and enjoy the meltdown.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Re: Paraguay Gig Postponed

Proof, or shut up. Have you the minutes of meetings we've had? You have no proof that we WANT these posts. None whatsoever. Because it's never, ever been talked about. Ever. You simply made it up because you're annoyed. As we've said thousands of times before, if it's not actionable, it's fair game. You don't like that - we get that - you have repeatedly told us. You don't like it - leave - it's simple.

Once again - and let me be very specific here - where is your PROOF that we WANT 'these kind of posts'. Not your nebulous feelings - actual, stand-up proof. Don't give me a woolly response saying that by virtue of the fact there are posts allowed that you don't like, however often, that is proof in itself. It's not. You alleged we WANT the posts that you don't like. I'm saying give us concrete proof. You won't find it, because it's not there and it never has been.

You hiss and groan and you constantly moan but you don't ever go away...
God, how thick can a person get!? There is PROOF on these pages every day that you hate Moz and anything related to him, spreading lies along the way. Not even Hermann Göring would stoop that low. Show us your last post where you had anything positive to say about him or his music. And PROVE it!

Last edited:
The photo reminds of a Steve Austin 6 Million Dollar Action Figure I got one Christmas as a kid.

Proof, or shut up. Have you the minutes of meetings we've had? You have no proof that we WANT these posts. None whatsoever. Because it's never, ever been talked about. Ever. You simply made it up because you're annoyed. As we've said thousands of times before, if it's not actionable, it's fair game. You don't like that - we get that - you have repeatedly told us. You don't like it - leave - it's simple.

Once again - and let me be very specific here - where is your PROOF that we WANT 'these kind of posts'. Not your nebulous feelings - actual, stand-up proof. Don't give me a woolly response saying that by virtue of the fact there are posts allowed that you don't like, however often, that is proof in itself. It's not. You alleged we WANT the posts that you don't like. I'm saying give us concrete proof. You won't find it, because it's not there and it never has been.

You hiss and groan and you constantly moan but you don't ever go away...

These are weasel words Skinny.
"If it's not actionable, it's fair game". So, as long as it is legally possible to get away with it, anonymous posters can rip Morrissey a new arsehole on a daily basis and "there's nothing you can do about it".

And even if it is legally questionnable, for example the posting of intercepted emails from Morrissey to Sanctuary, we'll allow that anyway.

This is the language of the bully boy builder who used to park his van across my driveway and point to a crap legal framework on the topic to get away with it.

So yes, is Morrissey-Solo operating within the boundaries of regulation and free speech...probably.
But does it act with any integrity or apply proper moderation or balance? You know the answer to that.

SSOB

See this is what I mean. A story is posted about a rescheduled gig, completely out of anyone's hands, it's purely inoffensive informative news...and you have this idiot trolling like this trying to insert these sort of comments anywhere possible. And absolutely nothing is done by the people who run this website? Why? Because these are the comments they want posted on this site as often as possible. They refuse to turn off anonymous posting which forces users such as this to sign up to an account and can then be blocked individually. There is absolutely no reason to keep anonymous posting, it won't be infringing upon anyone by getting rid of it. If this idiot wants to keep posting this crap he could but under a registered account which people can then choose to block or not.

But further to that, the fact this shit is so completely tolerated is pathetic.

My posts should not be used to deflect attention from the present #mcmorrissey-meltdown.
Please stay on topic.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

God, how thick can a person get!? There is PROOF on these pages every day that you hate Moz and anything related to him, spreading lies along the way. Not even Hermann Göring would stoop that low. Show us your last post where you had anything positive to say about him or his music. And PROVE it!

You still following me around?

As for proof - I asked for specific, not woolly remembrances of everyday posts, and rather predictably you framed it in your own terms of reference, and did exactly that. I asked for specific proof that people here have made a decision that there is a certain type of post we WANT, and have made that decision, as was the terms of the original point. As usual, you can't help yourself, ignore the point in hand, and go off on one. In terms of the original question, there is no proof, and you will never find it, because no such decision has ever been made. EVER.

And lies? Gor blimey. Point some out to the authorities would you?

But don't let that stop you flying off into another personal rant, ignoring every single point, as you are wont to do.

Oh, and nice use of Godwin's Law there. Hilarious.

I love how you can't help coming back. I await your next invective-fuelled spew with great interest.

Oh, finally, on your point here..."Show us your last post where you had anything positive to say about him or his music. And PROVE it!" - you must have a very short memory, because it was only 3 days ago, in reply to a user here. You'll never guess who that user was.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...al-Airport-part-2?p=1986945995#post1986945995

Whoops.

Last edited:

These are weasel words Skinny.
"If it's not actionable, it's fair game". So, as long as it is legally possible to get away with it, anonymous posters can rip Morrissey a new arsehole on a daily basis and "there's nothing you can do about it".

And even if it is legally questionnable, for example the posting of intercepted emails from Morrissey to Sanctuary, we'll allow that anyway.

This is the language of the bully boy builder who used to park his van across my driveway and point to a crap legal framework on the topic to get away with it.

So yes, is Morrissey-Solo operating within the boundaries of regulation and free speech...probably.
But does it act with any integrity or apply proper moderation or balance? You know the answer to that.

SSOB

It's not weasel words at all. When did you last run a forum? It's the truth, it's the law. You don't like it, go somewhere else, start a forum, run it how you like. Why do you still come back? Spare yourself the grief, and go start your own forum.

You still following me around?

As for proof - I asked for specific, not woolly remembrances of everyday posts, and rather predictably you framed it in your own terms of reference, and did exactly that. I asked for specific proof that people here have made a decision that there is a certain type of post we WANT, and have made that decision, as was the terms of the original point. As usual, you can't help yourself, ignore the point in hand, and go off on one. In terms of the original question, there is no proof, and you will never find it, because no such decision has ever been made. EVER.

And lies? Gor blimey. Point some out to the authorities would you?

But don't let that stop you flying off into another personal rant, ignoring every single point, as you are wont to do.

Oh, and nice use of Godwin's Law there. Hilarious.

I love how you can't help coming back. I await your next invective-fuelled spew with great interest.

Oh, finally, on your point here..."Show us your last post where you had anything positive to say about him or his music. And PROVE it!" - you must have a very short memory, because it was only 3 days ago, in reply to a user here. You'll never guess who that user was.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...al-Airport-part-2?p=1986945995#post1986945995

Whoops.
Yes, your contributions here have been very constructive and you're positive about one Smiths-album and one Morrissey-song. Very convincing! Now get your head out of arse!

Yes, your contributions here have been very constructive and you're positive about one Smiths-album and one Morrissey-song. Very convincing! Now get your head out of arse!

You asked for proof. I gave it. You're a bear with a sore arse.

You asked for proof. I gave it. You're a bear with a sore arse.

You call it proof, I call it evidence supporting my point. You've been negative for years now, spreading lies along the way. Anyone can see it day in day out, only you can't.

This is an awful picture. What's with his hands? One's cut off and the other looks like he is hiding a club foot. Photography 101 people! If I upset you Pokey - boo f***ing hoo. Man up you whining wuss.

It's not weasel words at all. When did you last run a forum? It's the truth, it's the law. You don't like it, go somewhere else, start a forum, run it how you like. Why do you still come back? Spare yourself the grief, and go start your own forum.

Well, this remains a good news site, despite the editorial comments often setting the tone for the posts that follow...more on that later.

But, this being an open forum , and a site that actively encourages anonymous posting, I can come here and challenge what I perceive to be unfair and unfounded posting. And there is nothing you can do about that unless you want to change the site rules.

You call it proof, I call it evidence supporting my point. You've been negative for years now, spreading lies along the way. Anyone can see it day in day out, only you can't.

Name some of the lies you say I've been spreading please. With references. I fully expect you to do so. You've been watching me very closely. So - specific links and evidence please, not just wooly remembrances. Thanks. This will be interesting.

Name some of the lies you say I've been spreading please. With references. I fully expect you to do so. You've been watching me very closely. So - specific links and evidence please, not just wooly remembrances. Thanks. This will be interesting.
It's on here every day. With every TTY post you're the first to point out it is some late-night vodka-fuelled rambling. So predictable and so sad.

I've never seen any lies posted here. The stories are reported and comments follow, but lies? No. Piss-taking and strong opinions, certainly.

Pointing out Morrissey is not even a shadow of his former self artistically, for example, is an opinion, but one which has plenty of evidence to back it up. Your problem, again in my opinion, is that you don't believe there should be any criticism at all.

I don't know if you are from the UK, or even if you are that you have any interest in politics, but at another time in another place you and those who share your view of Morrissey today would be best described as Cybernats. Utterly intolerant of even the mildest opposing viewpoint.

It's a yes, it's called character assassination, but you fail to see that so screw you.

Oh dear. You see the difference between you and I is that you asked for evidence, specific links, I gave it, you ran off crying. And you're still crying, because I asked for evidence, specific links, and you can't give, and now you're sore because you've been shown up as full of shit. And you're going to rant and rant and rant and rant, because you don't like it. Waaaah!

Well you certainly are not helping this forum. Looking at your "last posts", 20 of the last 25 post (from just a glance) only address this person, pretty much like Benny addresses morrissey in the negative. You could certainly help this forum by only posting positive things rather than just looking angry about something you have no control over. but the only person you have control over is you, and it makes it look like you don't when you make posts that look just as trolling, when judged by your own listed standard.

I would love to hear your positive experience with morrissey and how that has enhanced your life through his music.

Last edited:

Oh dear. You see the difference between you and I is that you asked for evidence, specific links, I gave it, you ran off crying. And you're still crying, because I asked for evidence, specific links, and you can't give, and now you're sore because you've been shown up as full of shit. And you're going to rant and rant and rant and rant, because you don't like it. Waaaah!
Well, I don't see any crying or ranting. Projection, no doubt. I give evidence of how you like to present Morrissey as some drunken uncle (projection again no doubt) but you refuse to see it. Blind, dumb and deaf, and full of crap.

Back
Top Bottom